Crush? (First one shot)

Some perfectsugar (ocean x constance) in this one
Basically random stuff I came up with :)
____________________________________

Some context:

After the accident they all decided to move in with eachother in an apartment. The girls in one room and the boys in the one across the hall.

____________________________________

It was around 6am in the girl's apartment. Constance was up attempting to make pancakes but ends up burning them all in the process. Soon after the two other girls wake up. Ocean walks into their small kitchen too see Constance in her pyjamas and making pancakes.

"Uhhh.. Constance?"

Ocean tilted her head, Constance wasn't an 'early bird' type of person.

"Yes?"

"Did you not get any sleep?"

Constance was silent for a couple of seconds before turning around and smiling at ocean.

"Of- of course I did! Why wouldn't I-??"

She smiled and turned back to cooking. Ocean sighs wand walked over to Constance and stood beside her. She smiled and gave Constance a quick kiss on the cheek.

Constance's face turns a crimson red as she turned around to look at ocean belt she was already gone and getting everyone else up for school and breakfast.

Constance smiles in a giddy way and turns back around and continues to make 'says' pancakes.

_______________time skip_______________

That night, Constance was staring at the ceiling and taking a deep breath.. she rolls over to look at the time. 1:05am. She sighs and shoves her face into her pillow.

After a couple of minutes she slowly got up out of bed and waltzed her way over to Oceans room.. she hesitated before knocking on the door.

"Uh- yes-?"

A faint voice came through the door, Constance opens it and sees Ocean laying in her bed with her desk light on and writing something in her note book.

"I uhm.."

Constance twiddled with her fingers, Ocean smiled warmly at Constance and closed her book and put it to the side.

"Cant sleep?"

Constance hesitates.

"Sigh.. Come here"

Constance walks into Oceans room and shuts the door behind her but not all the way. She walks over to Oceans bed and lays down beside her, Ocean puts an arm around her and cuddles her close.

"Just tell me next time.. okay?"

Constance nods as Ocean sings quiet lullaby's to her while tracing circles on her back. She reaches over and turns off the light as constance slowly drifts off to sleep.. Ocean leans over and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight.. sweetheart."