Chapter 3

Uranus's POV:

     After 30 minutes had passed, Earth was asleep on me and Luna breathed out a sigh of relief. The terrestrial planet seemed at peace as he slept there letting out even breaths of air. I blushed a little as I watched him sleep since he was undeniably adorable. All good things must come to an end though as I couldn't stay forever. Carefully, I slid Earth into Luna's arms.

"Thanks Uranus. I needed the extra help this time."

"Glad I could help Luna. We shall see each other again at a later date perhaps in the future."

     I started to make my leave for my orbit after having one final look at Earth.

(Time skip to them back in their orbit finally.)

     Back in my orbit, I checked up on my moons and all 27 were there and alright. I thanked Titania before leaving myself to my own thoughts so I could think of the time I had with Earth.

'I hope he's alright but he should be fine without me. Besides, he has that wonderful moon Luna with him... ngl though, he was kinda cute though when he slept on my shoulder...'

     I soon snapped out of my thoughts though when I heard music getting louder and closer. It was... the 2024 Kidz Bop soundtrack? 'That can only mean...' I turned to see Neptune who had just appeared beside me.

"Hey cousin!"

"Gah! Where did you just come from?!"

"That's a good question. Anyways, are you like sick or something? Or didja' get a solar flare shot at you? Your face is like a way darker shade of cyan than ever."

"Wait wha- oh! No I didn't get one shot at by one of Sun's solar flares mate..."

     I quickly breathed out as the blush left my face from my thoughts from earlier. I hadn't even noticed I was blushing that hard until he pointed it out.

'Did my moons see/notice it and not tell me? No. They would surely point it out. Whatever...'

     I looked back at Neptune who seemed to look at me with a quizzical expression on his face. He suddenly seemed to get and idea and stare at me more.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"You like someone, don't you?~"

"Wha- hey! You can't just be goin' around saying things like that! Also keep quiet about this. Okay?"

"Why? I thought this would be something you would be open to share?"

     I calmed myself down by taking a long deep breath. Getting flustered at Neptune for figuring this out wouldn't do anything. Looking back at the blue planet, I spoke in a low whisper only the two of us could hear.

"Look. I just don't know how to open up to him about it or know how he might react..."

'Not to mention, this feeling is rather new since I have seen him from afar but never talked to him.'

"Maybe if you spend more time with him then you'll have more courage to confess to him or even ask him out."

     I just stared at Neptune who just stared back blinking one eye at a time with a smile on his face. Taking his advice into consideration, I realized it was actually a brilliant idea. This was just one of those moments when Neptune really shone brightest.

"That's actually a good idea! Thanks mate!"

"Anytime cousin."

     Suddenly the last song on the 2024 Kidz Bop soundtrack ended. Neptune pulled out a phone that seemed to be his and looked at it as he scrolled to find another song to play.

"Wait, where'd you get that from?!"

"Oh no where. Just something that was given to me by our creators. Speaking of creators, I found a song called "CPR" by Cupcakke!"

     I suddenly snapped out of my confusion quickly at the mention of the song name. I tried to grab the phone from him but it was too late as the song was already playing.

"Hey Uranus,  what does d**k and p***y mean?"

"Mate, No!!!-"

End of Chapter 3. I want to write some Jupiturn but I don't have any ideas on how to write it. 😭😭😭❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥. Ideas would gladly be appreciated for a separate story featuring some Jupiturn. Word count: 720