1 - Pilot (I) ~ ☆

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Marnie's POV

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚Marnie's POV

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Marnie's outfit

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

I followed behind Rory as we entered Luke's.
"It's freezing." Rory told our Mom as if she wasn't just outside herself. They continue talking as I walk over to Luke. Luke is like my dad. Sure, I do have a dad, but he isn't involved with my life. Well, not that involved? I have his last name, so that involves him, in a way.

"Hey Luke," I greet him. He's filling up someone's cup of coffee. I watch as the warm coffee spills out and into the cup.
He looks up and nods, "Hey Marnie." Then he gestures to the counter. I nod and walk away and around the counter, Luke following closely behind.

I reach in my pocket and fish out five dollars, putting it in the pocket of Luke's flannel before he can protest. I turn aroond and grab a donut and pop it in my mouth. I hold the donut with my teeth as I manuvour around Luke who was talking to my Mom. I grab a cup of coffee Luke had left behind the counter for me like always, not too warm but not too cold. I'm not sure how he does that.

I look up and some guy is talking to Rory, definitely too old for her. Unless he has money. But judging by the looks of him, he doesn't.
"He's got quite a pair, this guy." I hear my mom say.

I start walking back to Rory, my Mom closely behind.
"Yeah, I've never been through here before." I hear the guy say. Yuck, even his voice screams 'molester'
"Oh, you have, too." My mom comes up behind him, Rory's coffee in her hand. I stand to the other side of the guy, taking a bite of my donut as I take it out of my mouth.

"Oh, hi."
"Oh, hi. You really like my table, don't you?" My mom questions the guy. I finish chewing my bite and put my coffee on the table.