2 - Two blondes & Anxiety (II) ~ ☆

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Marnie's POV

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚Marnie's POV

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"Hey!" I hear from behind me as well as feeling someone grab my shoulders. Naturally, I jump and whip my head around, only to see Vivian.
"Hi." I breathe out.

"Whoops?" She laughs. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." The blonde lightly pats my shoulders before dropping her hands to her sides. I have my schedule in hand, trying to glance at the doors we pass to see if I'm getting closer to the classroom number of my next class. I think Vivian notices, because she looks over my shoulder before pointing to a door.
"Right there." She tells me and I nod.

"Thanks. Do you--" Before I can embarrass myself by stuttering, she answers the question I didn't finish.
"No, my next is right there." She points to a different door a little whiles down the hall. I make an "O" shape with my mouth while nodding. "I'll see you later, yeah?" Vivian turns on her heel, walking backwards. I wave before quickly walking into the classroom.

I sit in the second row, three seats back. Setting my books onto my desk, I peered around me, surveying who was sitting where, just as I had done in every other class. There was no one next to me yet, but the Paris was infront of whoever would be sitting there, and Madeline infront of her with Louise next to the latter. Rory is infront of me though, that's good. What makes me feel uneasy is the classes I don't have with Rory, because I don't have any with Vivian either, which means I'm by myself.

Interanlly, I roll my eyes and groan when Tristan sits next to me.
"Hey, Mary." He greets. I just keep my head straight, focusing on the back of Rory's head and forcing myself to not look in his direction.

"Okay," Mrs. Ness begins. She looks scary. "We left out projects off on Friday either Mr. Gaynor." I raise an eyebrow at the last name, but eventually drop it and look around Mrs. Ness's desk. "So today we will pick up with.. Miss Geller."

My eyes find their way to Paris as she stands, slowly. Quickly, my mind scans possible excuses she may have to why she doesn't have it, or why she half-assed it. She speaks as I come up with excuse #6.

"I don't have my project." Paris tells her, I think avoiding eye contact? I can't see her face that well.
"Miss Geller... Did you have sufficient time to complete your project?" Oh, I can tell this class is going to be a nightmare.

"Yes." Paris shuffles on her feet. What a weird name. Or, more specifically, a rich one.
"And yet you don't have it done?" I notice Rory tuck her hair behind one ear. Oh god, what did she do this time?
"No."

"Alright. You will receive an incomplete for this project." Ah, the private school girls nightmare.
Then Rory stands up abruptly.