3. Vivian's Friends. (II) ~ ☆

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Marnie's POV

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚Marnie's outift

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Marnie's outift

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚Marnie's outift

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

The ride to Vivian's house was pleasant, to say the least. She did most of the talking, assuming I would just add in here and there, and I did. When we pulled up into the driveway and Vivian parked her expensive car, I could only think of one word as I saw her house.
"Big."

I followed Vivian as she hopped out of her car and started walking up the steps to her front door.
Vivian held a hand out to stop me, "She should be heading out right about--" Just then, the door opened to reveal an older woman, about three inches taller than Vivian. I assume it's her Mom, though she doesn't bare much resemblance to her. The woman has straight, long, light brown hair that falls just above her belly-button. I notice her baby blue eyes, and how they immediately find Vivian.

"Oh, Vivian, good," The woman sighs, then looks to me, "You must be Marina?"
"It's Marnie." Vivian clarifies for me. The woman nods,
"Right. Well, I'm just heading out now, your father won't be home for another day and Paisley is in the den." The woman waved us off, walking down the steps hurriedly past us. My eyes follow her as she leaves, my eyebrows furrowed.

Vivian notices,
"That's Josephine, my Step-Mom." She told me, holding the door open and gesturing for me to walk in. I do, and she closes the door behind me as I take in the house. There's a staircase going up to a second floor on the right side of the entrance, an arch right in the middle of the room that leads into a different room. To the left, there's a doorway that leads somewhere else. There's a couple plants around. And a lot of white.

"Mom left when I was like five," Vivian explained casually as she led me to the room that was on the left. Walking into the small room, I see an "L" shaped couch with blankets, pillows, and a little blonde girl on it. There's a bookshelf that covers two of the walls, and a dining table pushed against the wall opposite of the couch.