2

"Why are you following me around?" Jungkook asked

"Just in case we see that girl again" Taehyung said.

"Look I gotta go to class, I'll see you later" Jungkook said. Taehyung sighed and walked away from him. When Jungkook sat down inside his class, he huffed.

Science was not his best subject, and this was his second time taking it. Y/n arrived and sat next to him. She noticed his expression.

"Everything ok?" She asked.

He looked at her and nodded.

"If you're worried about the upcoming exam, don't worry, I am too" she said

"Aren't you smart?" He asked genuinely.

She shook her head, "nah, not really, I have to put in my hours of study" she said trying to smile sincerely.

Both of them sat in silence until she had an idea. "Jungkook, I have a proposal...or idea whatever you wanna call it"

"I'm listening" Jungkook said looking at her. Whatever her idea was, it would be better than start an onlyfans if he failed the class.

"What if we study together? We could quiz each other, help each other, and teach each other our ways of remembering all of this material, I'm free after 3pm if you are" she said with a little pep in her voice.

He thought about it, he really needed the help. He looked at her and nodded. She smiled which made him smile a little. After class they separated and did their own thing until 3pm.

Jungkook walked to the library where his friends were. He pulled a chair from a table and sat down.

"Did you see her today?" Taehyung asked referring to Y/n.

He nodded.

"And?"

"And what? Did you think I was just going to bring you up?" Jungkook said.

He felt his phone vibrate and heard a ding he looked at the notification, a message notification, he opened it and read it.

Y/n from biol

Hey Jungkook, are we meeting in the student center? The communal area? Or the library? Or one of the study rooms?"

You pick :)

Ok, I guess we can meet at a study room

Ok, lmk which one

👍

Jungkook saw the time and began to get up and get his backpack. His friend were watching his every move.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked

"To study" he said before leaving the place. Not so long after, he was told to meet her at one of the study rooms in the building where they had a class together.

He finally found her in a room already writing and typing some stuff in her notebook and laptop. He knocked on the door and waited for her to look up. She looked at him and smiled, waving her hand to come in. He walked inside and closed the door.

"Hey" she said

"Hey, I'm really glad we're doing this, I need to pass this class" he said sitting down and taking stuff out of his backpack.