4

Taehyung and Jin were walking to the vending together. They had a class toghetehr and they got hungry, so they went to get "nutritious" and delicious snacks.

On their way, Jin noticed that Taehyung looks like something was bothering him.

"Everything ok?" Jin asked.

"Can I tell you something? But it's only for your ears, I trust you with the fact that you won't tell the rest of the guys" taehyung said sternly.

"I promise" he said rasing his hand.

Taehyung sighed.

"I think I'm starting to fall in love with Y/n...or I think I like her, I'm not sure yet" he said.

Taehyung expected Jin to be surprised but all Jin did was smile and laugh a little. Taehyun was waiting for a big reaction but no big reaction occurred.

"It's totally obvious, Taehyung. The way you look at her, and act around her gives it away" Jin said looking at the variety of snacks to choose from.

Taehyung sighed.

"Do you think I should stop the bet?" Taehyung asked looking up at Jin.

"Are you willing to get in a serious relationship with her?" Jin asked.

He noticed how Taehyung was truly thinking about it, And then nodded.

"Yes" he said.

Two months passed and Taehyung and Y/n were going to their first date. He had asked her out a few days ago, he had brought flowers and chocolates for her to her house. He loved the way she smiled at him.

Right now he was on his way to pick up Y/n, only a few blocks away. He seddenly gets a call from Seokjin.

"Hello Jin-Hyung" Taehyung said

"Hey, what you doing right now?"

"I'm on my way to pick up Y/n for our date" he said.

"Nice nice"

There was a brief moment of silence before Taehyung broke it.

"Is there...a reason as to why you're calling me?" He asked

"Have you thought about when you're telling the others about your feelings for Y/n?" He said

Taehyung sighed

"No not yet"

"Why?"

"I don't know. Hey I'll have to call you back I'm at Y/n's place"

"Alright, have fun but leave room for Jesus" Jin hung up.

Taehyung parked his car and turned it off, he got out and walked, closed his door and made his way towards her door. He rang the door bell and waited a few seconds. When he opened the door, he didn't expect her to look stunning. Even though they were just going to the movies and dinner afterwards, to him she looked like a goddess.

 Even though they were just going to the movies and dinner afterwards, to him she looked like a goddess