⁀➷ seven, sad movies

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"what movie do you wanna watch?" Minho asked, jumping onto the couch next to Newt. They had decided to go to Teresa's party a little later, if they could be bothered, but until then would stay at Minho's and watch movies.

Newts phone was off silent, he was checking in on Sonya constantly, just in case. He hadn't told Minho anything happened, but he didn't necessarily have to.

Whether Minho knew what it was or not, He knew it wasn't easy on Newt, and that the blonde would talk about it when he was ready, Minho knew right now Newt just needed somebody there.

Minho was one of the best people in Newt's life. He had been one of the best since Newt had known him.

He was always there, regardless of the time or place.

Newt hummed, "My girl?" He asked. Minho groaned a rolled his eyes, despite pressing play on the movie anyways.

"Why do we always have to watch sad movies that make me think too much? why cant we watch like an action movie?" Minho said, crossing his arms over his chest

"Sad movies remind me that i can feel something." Newt said, shrugging softly. Minho frowned. "You need movies to tell you that?" He asked softly, looking over at Newt.

Newt looked back at him before turning to face the tv. "Yeah.. I guess.. I don't know" Newt shrugged softly.

Minho frowned, his eyes lingering on the blondes face for a moment before he turned to face the tv.

"We can always watch as many sad movies as you need."

teresa

teresa
ARE U GUYS COMING OR WHAT

newt
yeah we will be there soon

teresa
thomas is loqkey drunk

me too yho icl

hr grys frubk a lot now actually

i thoijhhht he was getying betyer

biut i ynink something happened

didkdn sometjing happen?

newt
we will be there soon.

After watching my girl, Newt cried, And then he watched Minho try to hide the fact he also cried as they got ready to go to Teresa's party.

"You alright?" Minho asked, looking over at Newt as the parked outside Teresa's house. The music playing inside could already be heard, along with tons of drunk people stumbling around out the front.

Newt looked down at his phone, before furrowing his eyebrows, putting it in his pocket. "Apparently Thomas has been drinking a lot. Apparently he was also not drinking as much lately, in the last week, apparently he is drinking a lot, again, today" Newt said, chewing at his lip.

"You know something." Minho said, pulling the car into park, before turning to face Newt. Newt continued to gnaw at his lip. "I asked him to leave me alone, actually i begged him to leave me alone"