ꜱᴀꜱꜱʏ ᴍᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘꜱᴇ

YOU groaned, riddled in complete agony

YOU groaned, riddled in complete agony. Binging countless tv shows had failed in helping distract your mind, so then you tried sitting crouched over, before lying on your back, then front and this continued for around 20 minutes. Mission failed, no position was comfortable or eased your discomfort in any way. You now knew why you couldn't sleep a few nights ago - you had started your period.

All the energy had been drained out of you, literally, and all you wanted to do was cry and scream and maybe cry some more. Maybe eat when you felt less sick. A pack of paracetamol and ibuprofen lay on your bed-side cabinet, but for some reason, it wasn't helping. Hot water bottles and heat packs lay scattered around your bedroom - they kept burning you and making you overheat.

You hadn't answered your phone in about 5 days - you had no energy to deal with anyone, no calls, no texts, no emails. Some might have thought you were dead, you let out a dry chuckle. You were starting to feel slightly better though, so you decided to check your notifications.

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ⋅ᡣ𐭩 ་༘࿐

9+ NEW MESSAGES 💌

Shit.

MESSAGES | @saeitoshi1
10/06/21

10:45 am

@saeitoshi1

{name}?
Did you get home safe?

                                14:19 pm

@saeitoshi1

This isn't fucking funny.
This better not be one of your
'Awww you care about me tests'.
This is serious, are you okay?

12/06/21
12:34 pm

@saeitoshi1

You better be fucking joking,
answer me now {name}.

19:12 pm

@saeitoshi1

I don't even care, it's just
human decency to want to know
that someone hasn't been kidnapped.
Please answer me.

15/06/21
8:51 am

@saeitoshi1

If you got bored of me and moved
onto some other shitty celebrity,
I don't care, you could have just said.
It's not like I could care more about you.
You're just a shitty, lukewarm,
annoying parasite.