ꜱʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴇxᴘᴇᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴘ5

"That one"

"That one"

YOU innocently pointed, masking your devilish intent with the deceiving ambience of an angel. A soft smile graced your lips as you peered up at the mahogany-haired boy through thick lashes. His gaze wandered to the shop you had motioned to; the outside of the shop was a pristine beige, the vast windows being sheltered by decorative, blush-pink canopies.

Statement flowers were strategically placed around the centred, gold writing, splotches of light pinks and pearlescent whites luring unsuspecting victims into its intoxicating, gentle aura. Pulling Sae towards the ostentatious boutique, the auburn-pigmented man approvingly followed as he deemed it a cute - yet pricey looking - boutique.

He had been fooled.

The chime of the welcome bell resounded throughout the ornate building. Ribbon and lace buntings were draped from the ceiling, a sizeable ballon-arch sitting snug in the far-right corner, outlining the opening of the changing rooms. Muted, supple pink LEDs strobed across the span of the shop, a hand-crafted flower wall positioned behind the registers.

Glancing at Sae, you tried to conceal the duplicitous smile that stretched across your lips, manicured hand resting infront of your face as you diverted your gaze - snickering into your palm. Casting a glance back at Sae, you failed to quietly laugh this time, his mortified expression being humorous.

The man's face was a beet-root crimson, eyes downcast as they occasionally flickered up, only for his gaze to plummet right back to the floor again. "Y-you sure this is the shop you want to go to?", he quizzed, imploring to escape from the hell of this store.

The stutter in his words declared just how nervous he was, and it made this all the more fun. Grabbing a cupid-pink basket, you intertwined your fingers with Sae's, playfully tugging him into the middle of all the lingerie.

Looking at all the racks and display boxes, you noticed Sae on his phone, trying to distract himself, the blush on his face now untraceable. Groaning, your eyes suddenly glimmered with facinorous intent, plunging your hands into the racks for a particularly sexy set.

"Hey, Sae?", you innocently called out, his gaze looking down at you instead of his phone, and you grinned, "you like this colour, right?" You had raised your voice, garnering the attention of bystanders as Sae's eyes shot open, slapping your hand down and shielding the lingerie from sight.

"{Name}, what the f-", he started, pupils blown-wide and voice gruff until he saw the beam on your face: any traces of anger dissipated instantaneously. Your eyes were crinkled, mouth wide in a smile that accentuated your beauty unfathomably more, virtually a lullaby passing through your lips with how melodious it sounded.

"Pretty..", he mumbled, voice barely above a whisper as he felt entranced, disgustingly spellbound. Wiping the tears from the corner of your eyes, you peered up at him, cheeky smile still dressing your face as you cocked your head to the left slightly.