Introduction

Hello everyone, As most of you know world building is my hobby

Hello everyone,
As most of you know world building is my hobby. I usually like to make a world within my books than play around already existing places. The era I am in love with is the mediaeval period. They have that gentle elegance as well as harsh reality that attracts me the most.

"The lady in the shadows" is one of my inspired and very ambitious projects. As you guys already check the trailer you already know it's a Royal drama. If you haven't the link is on my message board. Please check it out.

And as requested by my amazing younger brothers and sisters it is a Roleplaying book. So there will be a lot of roles. And each and every role will be equally important. You should not feel that this role is a side role or something. If you are familiar with my work you know I love to make harmony and balance in characters as well as in story. So every character will have its own intricate characteristics.

I love gray characters. So there is no character which will be completely white or black. We all are just shades of gray.

We all get into Role playing because of Mahabharat. So we are already somewhat familiar with the royal ways and adecates. Let's invoke them and enjoy this amazing ride (hopefully) ❤️.

Time for some tag fest. To make it enjoyable. Let's play the game. Tag as much as you can. And tell them which title is "just for them".

Have fun.

Mr. "I'm the king 👑" vibe

Miss "I'm the queen 👑" vibe

The perfect princess

The prince charming

The Gracefully Royal

The elegant

The compassionate

The wise 

The protective

The delusional

The reality check

The final authority

The scheming

The courageous

The Gullible

The sunshine / fun loving

The patient

The reckless

The pampered

The workaholic

The hot headed

The sassy

Tag all the others here as well......