The Happy Family

The little family settled in Glasgow, near where Amy and Rory  had moved. Sophie often baked biscuits with her mother and often had storytelling with her dad. Everything was lovely. Perfect parents, dream house, and everything you can possibly think of. But little did they know. There was something about to happen that would change their lives.

Sophie was two. There was something strange going on. Her mum was coughing and getting very sick, which to her knowledge, she should have also gotten sick, but didn't. Then her dad told her the truth: Her mother was dying.

Sophie couldn't believe it. "You're a Time Lord, and so is Mother! Don't you regenerate?" The Doctor sighed. "The sickness, it disabled your mother's ability to regenerate, and regenerations can't be transferred either." Sophie interrupted."So Mother.. will just die?" The Doctor nodded. "You're just going to let Mother, your wife, the love of your life die?!" The Doctor responded."I'm afraid there's nothing I can do."

There, Sophie realised why her mother was beginning to spend a lot more time with her than before. To make most of the time she had left. She watched River slowly die in front of her.

One day, she noticed her father wasn't around. The blue box materialised, and her father stepped out and ran to River, who at this point was bedridden. This was it. River was going to die. Sophie noticed her father's hand was glowing. "Oh no," she thought, it was regeneration for her father.

River ajd the Docotr kissed passionately before the Doctor regenerates into a....woman? River smiled a bit. "Hello, sweetie."
The Doctor held her hand tightly. "Don't go!! Don't go." River's head slumped. Amy and Rory arrived.  "Melody!!!" Rory was comforting his wife. Their daughter was now gone.