"Reminiscing"

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the beach, but Yoongi's rage burned hotter than ever. He stormed towards Y/N's beach cafe, his anger palpable in every step. As he reached her, he grabbed her hand forcefully, dragging her away from the bustling crowd to the deserted stretch of the beach.

"Why did you do this?" His voice was a dangerous whisper, his grip tightening around her throat. "Why...?  Do you want to tear apart two brothers? Why did you tell Jungkook the truth about him being my half-brother?"

Y/N gasped, struggling to breathe under his grip. She pushed against him, fear and defiance flashing in her eyes. "If you think losing family is painful, imagine what I felt when you killed my father!" she managed to choke out.

"I didn't kill your father!" Yoongi's voice boomed, his eyes ablaze with fury. "He betrayed us, Y/N. He betrayed you!"

Tears welled up in Y/N's eyes as Yoongi roughly grabbed his gun, pressing it into her trembling hand. "Shoot me if you think I'm lying. You won't miss from this close," he growled.

Shocked and overwhelmed, Y/N stumbled back as Yoongi released her, turning and storming away into the darkness.

In the following weeks, Jungkook and Sohee were shattered by the revelations. Jimin and Taehyung tried to comfort Jungkook, but his pain ran too deep. He buried himself in work, trying to escape the heartbreak, while Sohee spent long, silent hours beneath the cherry blossoms, her tears a silent testament to her pain.

Unable to bear seeing Sohee in such agony, Y/N sought out Namjoon, desperate for answers. She found him sitting by the shore, staring out at the sea, lost in his thoughts.

"Namjoon," Y/N's voice was shaky, her eyes red from crying. "Did Yoongi really... did he really not kill my father?"

Namjoon turned to her, his expression somber. "No, Y/N. He didn't. Your father... he was the one who betrayed us. Yoongi tried to protect you, even at the cost of his own happiness."

Y/N sank to the sand, the weight of the truth crashing down on her. "What do I do now, Namjoon? I've ruined everything... again."

Namjoon placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "There's nothing that an apology from the bottom of your heart can't fix," he said softly, offering her a small, reassuring smile.

With Sohee by her side, Y/N went to meet Yoongi and Jungkook. She apologized to Yoongi for everything—shooting him, doubting him, and revealing the truth to Jungkook. Touched by her sincerity and for jungkooks sake, Yoongi accepted her apology, and Y/N gave her blessing to Jungkook and Sohee's relationship.

As the night settled in, Yoongi and Y/N found themselves aloneon the rooftop , the sound of the crickets and breeze the only soundtrack to their conversation.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi," Y/N's voice was barely above a whisper, filled with regret. "I should have trusted you. I should have known you wouldn't do something like that."

Yoongi turned to her, his gaze softening. "I understand why you did what you did, Y/N. But I'm glad you finally know the truth."

Y/N nodded, tears brimming in her eyes. "I'm sorry for everything, Yoongi. I truly am."

Yoongi reached out, gently wiping away her tears. "It's okay, Y/N. Let's just move forward from here, okay?"

With a nod, Y/N stood there staring at the stars, a silent understanding passing between them. As they walked back to join the others for the dinner , where she reconciled with hoseok and jin the weight of the past slowly lifted, replaced by a newfound sense of hope and reconciliation.

Taehyung had finally proposed. As the days drew closer to Taehyung and So Dam's wedding, the excitement in the air was palpable and now everyone was busy with preparations, including Yoongi, Jungkook, Sohee, and Y/N. As the days drew closer to Taehyung and So Dam's wedding, the excitement in the air was palpable. Despite their own complicated pasts, Jungkook and Sohee were determined to help their siblings overcome their differences and start afresh.

One afternoon, the four of them met at the mall to shop for the upcoming wedding. Jungkook and Sohee quickly hatched a plan to set Yoongi and Y/N up, hoping that a shared moment might rekindle their lost love. They decided to send Yoongi and Y/N alone to buy ice cream, giving them a chance to talk privately.

As they walked towards the ice cream parlor, Yoongi and Y/N fell into an easy silence, each lost in their own thoughts. Finally, Yoongi broke the silence, "Do you remember how you used to love strawberry ice cream?"

Y/N looked up, surprised. "You still remember that?" she asked softly.

"Of course," Yoongi replied, smiling gently. "How could I forget? You always looked so happy whenever you had it."

Y/N smiled, a hint of sadness in her eyes. "Those were good times, weren't they? Everything seemed so simple back then."

"Yeah," Yoongi agreed, his smile fading slightly. "I miss those days."

Just then, Jungkook's message came in: "We're leaving for the cafe now. Just bring the ice cream over."

They reached the ice cream parlor and ordered their cones, taking a seat at a nearby table. As they sat there, enjoying their ice cream, memories of their past flooded back. They talked about the moments they shared, the laughter, the tears, and everything in between.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi said suddenly, breaking the comfortable silence that had settled between them.

Y/N looked at him, confused. "For what?"

"For everything," Yoongi replied, his voice filled with regret. "For the misunderstanding, for hurting you, for not being able to make things right."

Y/N sighed, reaching out to place a hand on his. "It's in the past, Yoongi. We both made mistakes. But maybe... maybe it's not too late to start over."

Yoongi looked at her, hope flickering in his eyes. "Do you mean that?"

Y/N nodded, smiling softly. "Yes, I do. Let's start over, as friends. Maybe... maybe we can find our way back to each other again."

Yoongi smiled, a weight lifting off his shoulders. "I'd like that," he said, squeezing her hand gently.

And as they sat there, enjoying their ice cream and each other's company, they both knew that maybe, just maybe, there was hope for their love yet.

As Yoongi and Y/N continued their conversation, they decided to pick up some ice cream for Jungkook and Sohee as well. They chose their favorite flavors and headed back.
When they returned, they all sat together, enjoying their ice cream and chatting happily about the wedding preparations.

"So, have you two set a date yet?" Y/N asked Taehyung and So Dam.

Taehyung grinned, wrapping an arm around So Dam. "Not yet, but we're thinking about having a small ceremony next month. Nothing too grand, just close friends and family."

"That sounds perfect," Yoongi commented, smiling warmly at the couple. "I'm sure it will be a beautiful ceremony."

The rest of the afternoon passed in a blur of laughter and happiness as they all bonded over ice cream and memories. Despite their past misunderstandings and differences, they were all united in their love and support for each other, ready to face whatever challenges the future might bring, together

_____________

Back to being friends...
Can so hee and jungkook accomplish their motive of getting their siblings back together...
Let's see what happens
Taehyung's wedding awaits you in the next chapter...