Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Oda Nobunaga was in her room decorated with luxurious things, and in front of her were two twin sisters with orange hair and blue eyes looking nervously at Nobunaga.

Her goal from now on is to get people she trusts to fulfill her desire for the future.

First to conquer Owari and then to extend his rule and unify Japan in his name.

» ━━━━━━ « ♔ » ━━━━━━ «

"Do you want to learn how to forge?"

It was the question of a well-muscled man to three little 6-year-olds.

"Yes!"

It was said by the three children with childlike emotion.

"You are 6 years old, the three of you. Plus, they're too small for me to teach him how to forge."

The three grumpy children snorted.

"Okay. Brother, come!"

Another man of equal muscularity had approached the tatami room where he saw, a little confused, as to why his brother had called him.

"Uncle?"

"Dad?"

"Nothing bad happened to Senji and my daughters, right?"

He waved his hands to signal that nothing bad had happened.

"It's something else. They want to learn how to forge."

He raised an eyebrow. "They are too young to practice that profession and also to teach them."

"I feel the same way. That's why I called you."

"Ah?"

"You'll be their coach. As we know, we need to have good strength, grip, and balance for our craft. As well as a good view. So train them."

"Strength, grip and balance?"

They were said by the children.

"Grab the hammer, Senji."

Senji, an innocent child, grabbed the hammer given to him by his father. Only to end up unbalancing and falling to the ground.

"You don't have enough strength to hold the hammer or lift it. And your legs gave way to the weight of the hammer, throwing the rest of your body out of balance."

Senji pouted at that.

"So... which means the grip that Dad spoke of."

He scratched his neck a little. "Grip would be the same as strength. Since it would be the strength of the forearm not to drop the burning metal when it is grabbed by the metal tweezers. Who knows, you can drop that red-hot metal on someone."

"That's scary, Dad!"

"If you're right."

His father's eyes lost their brilliance.

Off to the side, his uncle unconsciously turned his head so as not to see his brother.

"Hana, Himari, Senji. Let's go, they'll get the training right now to strengthen their body."

"Yes!"

The three children said excitedly.

That was how it took a while for the brothers to see their children grow.

"This new generation looks promising."

His brother snorted. "Don't say that stupidity. Our blood is stained with that God. Someday we're going to get karma for his blood."