Interlude

Interlude

First Day...

Senji was training with Hana and Himari with the goal of them having perfect control of the [Duality].

While he used two tonfas to defend himself from attacks, the sisters used wooden sword (bokken) to attack Senji.

Bam! Bam!

The thunderous sounds of wood striking sharply could be heard, Senji dodged the wooden swords, since Hana and Himari's attacks can cut Senji's skin anyway, any object can be turned into a dangerous weapon in their hands in the state of Duality.

Bam! Bam!

Senji moved to the side to dodge. The sound that the bokken produced was heard close to Senji's ear every time he dodged the bokken by passing through his head.

Using his tonfas to defend himself, he did not realize that he ended up leaving an opening that the sisters were going to take advantage of.

The Bokken who were going at a blurred speed, attacked Senji leaving an "X" on his left pectoral.

Blood splattered onto the wooden floor. Senji held back the pain of being cut.

(I was a little careless.)

Senji thought as he held the tonfas firmly.

Second day...

The next day, Senji continued training. After all, I thought it wouldn't take too long for them to manage to control the [Duality], they should do it in less than a week.

Sharpening his instincts, he defended himself with his tonfas against attacks with the desire to kill him.

People passing by the dojo always heard the loud rumbles of the timbers slapping each other. Drawing their attention where some entered out of curiosity to see the training of the Muramasa children.

They saw how Senji defended himself by using the tonfas of the sisters' bokken with murderous intent.

On the wooden floor you could see the cuts caused by the bokken being used by them.

On top of that, the superhuman speed of them. The attacks were blurred in his eyes, and Senji managed to fend off those attacks by moving his tonfas at an inhuman speed.

The thunderous sound was not heard for a second, and then heard again. At that moment they noticed the blood falling to the ground. They looked at the children to realize that Senji received a diagonal cut on his right pectoral almost reaching his neck.

They watched Senji's eyes turn serious. The next instant, he moved his tonfas with the aim of knocking them out.

The tonfas hit them on the back of their necks, knocking them unconscious.

They were puzzled, it wasn't because of Senji's action. If not, by the action of the girl named Himari.

Senji's blood had splattered back to the ceiling of the dojo and then a few drops fell to the ground.

He now had a large diagonal cut from the right pectoralis passing through his abs and ending at the external oblique of the abdomen.

The cuts he received seemed to come together almost completely forming a "日", missing the base of the kanji figure, but with sharp points coming out of the ends.

[Note: "" This kanji means Sun.]

The maids came out of their stupor to go for the Muramasa children and tend to Senji's wounds.