Part 2

It was so uncomfortable, there was something that was not clear. There was a confusion that was not being resolved. That person was far away from her. She wanted to step up and go to him, but it felt like there was no life in her body. Don't know who he was, just crying miserably. "O Allah put an end to my tests." This was the phrase that was constantly on his tongue. He was prostrate in front of Kaaba and was crying like a child. There were so many people around him but even from such a distance his voice can be easily heard by her. She wanted to go to him and ask him the reason for his trouble. That man's back was in front of her, so she couldn't even see his face.

She was getting restless. There were some drops of sweat on her forehead. Breath was getting heavier. In a state of restlessness, she was changing her positions. Instantly, she got up and took a deep breath "Who was she doing?" She asked herself. There was no one else in the room. She picked up a glass of water lying on the side table, drank it and lay down again. Sleep had disappeared somewhere. She was thinking about the same person even if she didn't want to. Who was he? What was her relationship with that person? Why was his worries bothering her? One question after another but there was no answer.
She started to sleep when the Fajr call was heard in her ears. The intensity of sleep was very heavy but still she got up with courage thinking that this labor is temporary but its reward will be eternal. One should never commit a sin for pleasure because the pleasure ends and the sin remains. And one should never give up goodness because of hard work, because hard work ends and goodness remains.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you talk to Raeesa?" Salar said while typing something on the laptop. "Yes, today I did." Imama closed the book that she was reading and replied to salar.
"What was she saying?"
"She was saying that Hasham is busy but still she will try her best to come." "And Anaya?"
"Yes, Anaya will come." After talking to Imama Salar was again focused on his work but stopped again when he saw Imama sitting empty.
"What happened?" Salar got a little worried seeing her like this.
"Salar, how long it has been since we saw everyone together." Imama told him the reason for her worry.
"Yes, indeed."
It had been a long time since Salar and Imama saw all their children together. The last time everyone was gathered at Raisa's wedding reception.
"That's why I want everyone to be together at Jibreel's wedding."
Salar could not see her worried. He would have removed Imama's worries if the situation was within his control. This time also Salar gives the solution.
"Don't worry, I will ask Jibreel to talk Raeesa himself."
Imama looked at Salar with hopeful eyes. Salar smiled in return. Imama got up and came close to Salar and rested her head on his shoulder. Salar also put his head on Imama's head and started working again. They both sat like that for a few moments, then after some time Imama spoke again. "Salar"
"Hmm?"
"Don't you think, Humain should also get married now." Salar's hands on the keyboard were reined in by Imama's words.
"Has humain talked to you about this?" Salar asked Imama while looking into her eyes. Imama was also looking into his eyes.
"Not at all."
"Okay then." Salar's eyes were on the laptop again. But now Imama was all confused.
"Why did you say that?"
"What did I say?" Question after question came.
"That humain himself has spoken to me about his marriage." Salar smiled at Imama's words. Salar very gently put Imama's head on his shoulder with the support of his hand. "Humain had discussed the same topic while having breakfast on that day too, so I felt that." Imama giggles. "What do you think? Did he like someone?" Imama asked Salar.
"I do not think." the answer was negative.
"why?"
"If something like that happened, he would have told us."
There was a confidence, a trust, in his training.
"Should I ask Humain?" Imama was not satisfied.
"Yes, ask, satisfy yourself, but you will see, he will tell you the same thing I told you."
Imama was also Humain's mother but Salar knew him better. Even as a child, he had lost the spelling bee competition on purpose, only Salar could understand that, without even humain telling him. Really, no one could understand this father-son duo other than these two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imama was working in the kitchen and Salar was watching TV in the TV lounge. Humain brought the laptop from his room and sat on the sofa next to Salar. He was busy in mailing someone.
"Humain, why are you not going to the office?" Salar asked Humain, turning his attention away from the TV.
"Don't you have any work?" Salar was now asking him with a serious tone.
"Baba I am working from home, don't worry." Humain cleared his point. "But the work that can be done in office, can't be done at home."
"Yes Baba, you are right."
"Humain I am serious." Till now Humain was talking to him while typing on his laptop but Salar's words made Humain look at him.
"Baba once let Jibreel get married then I will go regularly."
"So what if you go now? What's the problem. It's Jibreel's wedding not your's."
Salar was interrogating him like what he used to do with him as a child.
"It's the wedding house, then there should be splendor, right?"
"So you've taken a leave to put up splendors?' Salar asked Humain.
"Yes" and he answered with his naughty smile.

"Tea" Humain and Salar's conversation was interrupted by Imama's voice. Imama placed the tray of tea on the table and went to the kitchen again. Now Salar started watching TV again and Humain was busy with the laptop again.
After some time, Salar picked up the cup of tea and sipped it, realizing that there was less sugar in the tea.
"Imama, there is less sugar in the tea." he called imama who was in the kitchen. But because of the sound of the TV, she couldn't hear his voice. After waiting for some time Humain spoke.
"Baba, give me cup, I will bring it." Humain closed his laptop, took the cup from Salar and went to the kitchen.
"Mummey" Imama, who was cutting vegetables, turned and looked at Humain.
"Yes?"
"Mummey Baba is saying that there is less sugar in the tea."
Now Humain was standing next to Imama holding the cup.
"Open that upper cabinet, there is sugar in front."
After saying this, Imama looked down again and started cutting vegetables. "No, just take a sip baba will start feeling it sweeter anyway."
Imama's hands stopped while walking. She raised her eyes and looked at Humain with surprised eyes and then laughed and said,
"Put some sugar and go from here."
"Ok" He replied obediently.
After pouring the sugar, he came to the TV launch and handed the cup of tea to salar
"Is it okay now?" When Salar had taken a sip of tea, Humain asked
"yes, it is okay now."
Salar's eyes were on the TV and Humain's eyes were on Salar. I asked mummy to take a sip, you would have started to feel it sweeter anyway. Sugar would have also been saved."
Salar looked at him with astonishing eyes just like imama.
"I was right na?? Humain asked with his naughty smile.
"Humain become a human being." Salar said with a smile and started watching TV again. Humain also sat down and started working
Salar was not able to say anything thing to humain even if he wanted to then still he can't. He knew that Humain's inherited this genetic disorder from his father۔

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

الصَّلاةُ خَيْرٌ مِن الْنَّوْمِ
Prayer is better than sleep

Don't copy or translate. If you didn't like it then don't read but plz don't spread negativity. My humble request to all.

Plz do vote my precious readers.