moving in

"Here's your room; your updated school uniform is inside," Gojo explained, gesturing casually towards the door with a nonchalant wave.

"Thanks, I'll grab my stuff then," Minatiro replied, his tone reflecting gratitude mixed with readiness to settle in.

A full day had passed since their victory over the Grade 3 curse in Roppongi. Amidst the bustling streets of Tokyo, Minatiro found himself engaged in the mundane yet necessary task of furnishing his new living space. Beds, amenities, and other essentials had been acquired, transforming the day into a whirlwind of errands and purchases.

As Minatiro began ferrying bags into his room, he sought out Yuji for assistance, recognizing the value of an extra pair of hands in the relocation process. Without hesitation, Yuji stepped up to the task, readily offering his aid.

"Thanks again for your help, Yuji," Minatiro expressed his appreciation, his hands occupied with a heavy box containing his prized sword collection.

"It's no problem. When I was young, I used to help people move all the time," Yuji replied, his words carrying a hint of nostalgia as he effortlessly lifted another box filled with Minatiro's clothes.

Curiosity piqued, Minatiro seized the opportunity for conversation. "So, what's your cursed technique?" he inquired, seeking to unravel the mystery shrouding his companion's abilities.

"Oh, I don't have one," Yuji responded matter-of-factly, devoid of any hint of resentment or longing.

Momentarily taken aback, Minatiro ventured another guess. "Then you must have a heavenly restriction," he suggested, probing for further insight into Yuji's capabilities.

"I don't think I have that either," Yuji admitted, his response tinged with a sense of uncertainty as if he were still navigating the complexities of his own identity and potential.

Perplexed, Minatiro pressed on. "So why are you here?" he questioned, his curiosity unabated.

Yuji's revelation was startling yet unapologetic. "I swallowed one of Sukana's fingers," he confessed, laying bare the truth behind his presence in their midst.

Minatiro's heart sank at the revelation, the gravity of the situation dawning upon him. Beside him, Sunako materialized, her reaction mirroring his own shock and disbelief.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Minatiro exclaimed, his voice echoing the incredulity that reverberated within him.

"Did I do something wrong?" Yuji questioned.

"Can't you tell there's something different about this sorcerer, brat? This is not any ordinary run-of-the-mill sorcerer, I can feel my older sister's presence within him," the king of cursed answered. Yuji slapped the cursed mouth located on his neck.

"Sorry about that, he does that a lot," Yuji said.

"No, it's fine. Let him talk."

"So you do have my sister living inside you, don't you?"

"You'd be correct," Minatiro replied. An amorphous mouth appeared on Minatiro's left hand, and started to speak.

"Long time no see, little brother," Sunako said from the mouth on Minatiro's hand. Minatiro sighed before gently rubbing the mouth on his hand, causing it to slowly disappear.

"Please keep this a secret. If word got out that I was alive and had the god of all curses living inside me..." Minatiro paused, "I'd be hunted more than I am."

"Okay, I'll keep your secret. But i do want to know why you would be hunted" itadori replied.

"Fair enough. Do you have any knowledge of the kurogami clan at all?