Blue Veins

With languid discomposure, Satorucements himself face-first onto his bed, as far as he knew all on his own. A sense of drunken confidence, I guess. I sit down on the edge of the mattress. I think about what to do for this idiot. He groans and complains as he writhes from side to side amongst the covers.

     He really is thick to go and do something like this. Yet, I feel like a hypocrite to think that way. There's no way I wouldn't want to numb myself, too. But I can't lose myself like that. I couldn't. A sorcerer's job comes with tragedy, despair, and anguish. I know that. Conceal it all, like what Yaga had told us. To think we could run carefree from that pain was a mistake.

     "... guru... Suguruuuu..." His hand yanks me from my thoughts and my seat, and pulls me further onto the bed. In an instant, I'm caught pinned underneath the weight of his body, his face inches from mine. A red-hot heat flashes across my cheeks, and before I can speak, his lips plant onto mine. Satoru! I push him back, almost on instinct. What the... what is he doing? I can't muster words in my mouth. They all clump behind my throat like a gag. The only thing that lingers is that muddled hops taste. His gaze paints my body, almost waiting for a reaction.

     "Satoru, quit messing around!" I try to shove him off my body, but in an instant, he takes control and pushes me back under him. He closes the distance even more than before. I flinch and shut my eyes, expecting the worst, but nothing follows. My eyes peer open, and the feel of his hot breath along my neck gives me goosebumps.

     "I'm not messing around, Suguru. Don't you just wanna go numb right now? It's written all over your face. You want this, right?" My words fail me completely, leaving me speechless.

     I can only stand there, utterly stunned by the intensity of those fierce cerulean eyes that seem to pierce right through me. My heart thumps loudly in my chest, like a thunderous chorus of drums playing in the background. Time seems to slow down, stretching the moment into an endless eternity. Then, a voice breaks the silence, snapping me back to reality. "Well, Suguru?" The heat rises to my cheeks, and my stomach twists into knots. My body reacts instinctively, almost as if some unknown force has taken over. I'm not sure what part of me is in control right now. Fuck.

     "Yes."

     Satoru looks at me, his eyes filled with longing, his cheeks flushed from drinking alcohol. His hands move gently but possessively along my body, leaving a trail of soft touches. He grins mischievously and playfully kisses my lips. The scent of liquor lingers in the air, but our kisses grow more intense with each moment. He holds me close, his urgency evident as he presses against me, seeking a deep connection. In the heat of the moment, his movements become more passionate and unrestrained. Each kiss leaves him breathless, as if it could be our last. A gasp escapes him. With eager hands, he unbuttons my shirt and reveals my white undershirt beneath. He tenderly caresses my body, his touch gentle against my skin.

     "They're scars already? Shoko's RCT works fast..." Satrou looks fixedly at the large X mark scar on my torso, his fingers caress the marks and trace them with his thumb. The fight against Toji Fushiguro. I rear back in remembrance. My thoughts instantly teleport me back to that fight. I can almost smell the metallic iron of blood. My skin warms and my hands sweat. At that time, I was greatly overpowered. When I was injured and couldn't move, I thought I might die. Satoru was the first person I thought of. I knew I couldn't give up, and at least wanted to see him before I died. I crawled on my hands and knees to Shoko and rushed as fast as I could to that Star Religious group and met him there.

     "Satoru I..."

     "Hey, don't worry so much, Suguru. Forget about it for now." Satoru says softly, his lips meeting mine once more."Don't think about anything else but this." His lower half grinds into me more.