CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

    Gu Zhe was satisfied after hearing this, threw the pillow on the bed, turned around and left. He had to ask his sister what happened. When she returned to the dormitory, Xia Nuan had already taken a shower and came out. She was sitting at the desk with her back to him, dangling her bare legs and playing with her mobile phone.

Gu Zhe's eyes followed her bare legs and moved to her long dripping hair, and his face immediately darkened.

Controlling the anger rising in his heart, he slammed the door loudly. Xia Nuan looked at him in confusion, and saw that his face was dark and filled with anger, and he was a little confused.

Why is he so angry when he comes back after going out? Who messed with him?

Xia Nuan's eyes are clear and clear. When she looks at you intently, it will give people the illusion that in her eyes, you are her whole world. No matter how big the anger is, it will be extinguished.

Gu Zhe sighed and reluctantly went to the bathroom to get a towel. While wiping her hair, he scolded her with a dark face, "I have told you so many times that you need to dry your hair after you take a shower."

"It's too long, so wipe it." Annoying." Xia Nuan swung her legs and enjoyed his considerate service. "Brother, can I cut off my hair?" "It's up to you" Gu Zhe wiped her long, smooth black hair. He swallowed his words, hesitated for a moment, and then said, "Is it okay if I don't cut it?"

Xia Nuan lowered his head and remained silent.

Gu Zhe threw the towel in his hand on the table, then walked around and squatted down in front of her, "Are you angry?"

"This is not worth being angry about." Xia Nuan smiled and pinched his face.

Gu Zhe let her hands play tricks on his face, and his eyes followed her smiling little face and landed on her fair, slender and smooth neck. Then he raised his brows and doubts flashed in his black eyes, "Where is the safe button?" "Go?"

His girl has no other hobbies, she just likes to collect jewelry. She has a box full of jewelry, both expensive and cheap. Some she bought herself, some left by her mother, and the rest It was given by him.

But she loved that safety button the most, just because it was the first piece of jewelry he gave her, and she never left it for a moment in these years.

He asked this question so suddenly that Xia Nuan couldn't help but stiffen, and raised her eyes to look at him cautiously.

Xia Nuan was really nervous. Although she had prepared herself mentally on the way here, she was determined to convince him to believe in her no matter what.

But when things really come to a head, she will still be nervous.

Her sudden nervousness made Gu Zhe startled. Then he narrowed his eyes and didn't rush to ask. Instead, he picked her up with his big hands, picked her up by the waist, sat down on the bed, and pinched her chin with his big hands, forcing her to raise her head. Looking at herself, her deep black eyes were full of tenderness, "Sister, tell me what happened."

People are very strange creatures. When facing adversity, some people will face it calmly, and some people will face it calmly. But she wants to rely on others. Xia Nuan is the former. It's not that she doesn't want to be the latter, but the reality doesn't give her a chance to choose.