CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

Xia Nuan could feel his relaxation and joy. She leaned into his arms, raised her head and asked, "Are you relieved now?"

"Yes!" Gu Zhe finally loosened his hold on her a little, and pulled away from each other. From a distance, he stared at her smiling little face with his deep black eyes, with a smile on his brows and eyes, "It's great that we can grow old together."

"So you have to live well, and you must remember when you go on a mission, There is a beautiful and gentle little wife at home waiting to grow old with you." Xia Nuan's little slap slapped his chest. He didn't know how much despair and grief his death brought to her in the previous life.

Tan Xiaozhong raised his eyebrows. They hadn't seen each other for a year, but the little girl was still the same. She was bold and shameless. She didn't blush at all when she praised herself, but she didn't make people feel disgusted.

The corners of Gu Zhe's lips could not be restrained from rising, and the light in his deep eyes made it obvious at a glance how good he was. Xia Nuan's words moved him but also made him feel a little sad. He solemnly promised He said, "I will keep every word you say in my mind. I will live well, grow old with you, and protect you."

Before Xia Nuan could reply, Tan Xiaozhong shuddered. Slowly turning on the taunting mode, "I said you two are showing off your affection, and you are showing off your affection, and look like you are parting from each other. You are sick."

After all, he is a person who knows nothing. If Lao Tan knews what will happen in the future, he would never be able to say these words.

Xia Nuan took out her ears and met Gu Zhe's eyes. The two looked at each other and smiled. Gu Zhe felt helpless. He raised his wrist and looked at the dial, "I'll take her out for a walk. I'll have dinner when you get off work."

"It's better to come early than to arrive later, Captain Gu, join me for dinner."

Before Tan Xiaozhong could answer, a pleasant voice came from the door, followed by the sound of high heels. Xia Nuan curiously look back and to see who it is, but found that Tan Xiaozhong and Gu Zhe's expressions were a bit strange, especially Gu Zhe's brows were furrowed and he looked very irritated.

Oh, look at Gu Zhe like this, there is something going on.

Rarely, Xia Nuan became a little curious. She turned her head curiously and saw a female military doctor with outstanding temperament and beautiful features walking in with a smile.

As soon as she saw this woman, Xia Nuan's expression immediately changed, "Lin Qingya."

How could it be her? What went wrong? She remembered that Lin Qingya should be in the capital now and would not be transferred to the main hospital until March next year.

The purpose of Lin Qingya's transfer to the main hospital was very clear, which was to pursue Gu Zhe. As for how she met and fell in love with Gu Zhe, it was not written in the original work, so she didn't know.

She only knew that after Gu Zhe's death, Lin Qingya fell in love with her husband Zhang Weiqi, and Zhang Weiqi fell in love with Yan Ruqing, but he couldn't love her, and Lin Qingya turned black.

Lin Qingya in the article is a ruthless person, ruthless to others and ruthless to herself. In order to break up the male and female protagonists, she uses all the people and objects she can use.

First, she sincerely acted as Yan Ruqing's follower. After she completely gained Yan Ruqing's trust, she used her body as a medium to hook up with the male and female protagonist's capable men, and persuaded those men with her eloquent tongue, began to annex the male and female protagonist's materials, connections and territory step by step, and finally climbed to the pinnacle of power, becoming a stumbling block and big boss on the male and female protagonist's road to love and becoming king.

If she is an eighteenth-tier supporting character in the original text, then Lin Qingya is a proper second female lead, and a villainous boss who will survive until the end of the story.

Not every villain in a book can survive to the end. Lin Qingya is really a capable person, and Xia Nuan even admires her.

"Do you know me?" Lin Qingya curled her lips and looked at Xia Nuan with her watery, almond-shaped eyes.

Gu Zhe and Tan Xiaozhong heard this and went to see Xia Nuan, with doubts and surprise in their eyes. How could she know Lin Qingya?

Lin Qingya only came to work in the main hospital in October last year. It is impossible for Xia Nuan to have met her, let alone know her.

Xia Nuan adjusted her expression, avoided answering it, and said calmly, "I heard Gu Zhe mentioned it."

Gu Zhe turned to look at her and willingly took the blame, "Yes, I told her about it before."

Xia Nuan felt that Gu Zhe was so handsome when he opened his eyes and told lies. Tan Xiaozhong even glanced at Gu Zhe. Hehe, a man who dares to take the initiative to mention his suitor to his true love is a real man besides being a fool. Obviously, Gu Zhe is the later.

Anyway, he doesn't have the courage to be a real man.

Lin Qingya nodded in a sudden realization, then looked at Gu Zhe and asked, "Captain Gu, is she your sister?"

She has been a colleague of Dr. Lin for several months, and only today did she realize that she is a bit stupid. The whole hospital from the chief physician to the nurses are knows that Captain Gu Zhe has a fiancée who is his childhood sweetheart. He doesn't even know the situation clearly, so he just wants to take advantage of others. What should he say to Dr. Lin!

Tan Xiaozhong didn't have a good opinion of Lin Qingya, but this did not prevent him from reading gossip. Seeing that Xia Nuan had no intention of speaking, he turned his attention to Gu Zhe.

Gu Zhe never felt that he had the need to answer Lin Qingya. He had always ignored her before, and he wanted to ignore her now, but looking at Xia Nuan's face, he thought it was better to make it clear to avoid the little girl getting jealous. Get angry with him.

So, he and Xia Nuan intertwined their fingers, and in Lin Qingya's shocked and sad eyes, he solemnly introduced Xia Nuan, "My fiancée, we will get married at the end of the year." After a pause, he said politely , "Dr. Lin, I have said long ago that I have a fiancée, we have a very good relationship, and I love her very much. I don't want anyone except her in this life. Please stay away from my life in the future. Your pursuit is of no use to me. It's a kind of trouble." (Good ML make it clear 👍)

Lin Qingya didn't buy it. She looked at Gu Zhe and said softly, "You can get divorced even if you are married, not to mention you are not married yet. (🤦‍♀️) Gu Zhe, believe me, I am the most suitable woman for you. We have the same profession, common topics and language. I have a good family background, a high education, and I am a deputy chief physician at a young age. You know my family background, and if you marry me, your career, life, and finances will all be... "

"Ms. Lin, I don't like hearing what you're saying anymore." Xia Nuan, who originally wanted to let Gu Zhe handle it, couldn't stand it anymore. She opened her mouth to interrupt Lin Qingya's words, she looks harmless, but once she spoke out her words were vague, "Ms. Lin, I know what you want to say. I won't comment on your thoughts. I just want to tell you that although Gu Zhe and I have different careers, we have the same hobbies. He like everything I like, what I hate he will definitely not like it. As for his career, he will definitely rely on his own ability, not on you and your so-called nepotism. The same goes for life and finance. We are not short of money, as you said. You can give it to him. Your subjective consciousness has determined that Gu Zhe is a man who needs nepotism to move uforward. How can you, who is so self-righteous, say that you are the most suitable woman for Gu Zhe? Who gave you the courage? Where is your face? "