CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

    Yang Feng shamelessly followed Gu Zhe to the male soldiers' dormitory. As soon as he entered, he was spotted by Cao Zixuan who was facing the door.

He waved his hand and greeted with a playful grin, "Captain Gu, Captain Yang."

The comrades who were playing cards and looking at the cards all said hello. Xia Nuan even pushed his chair away, turned around and rushed towards Gu Zhe like a small cannonball.

Gu Zhe quickly reached out to catch it. Xia Nuan hugged his waist and said pitifully, "Brother, I lost miserably. Please help me getting revenge."

Feeling the joking gazes of his comrades around him, Gu Zhe originally felt ashamed and panicked, but when he saw Xia Nuan's face, he suddenly felt helpless, "Why are there so many notes?"

Xia Nuan curled up her lips, pointed at Du Chaohui aggrievedly, and said, " Lao Du and the others won all my snacks away. I have no gambling money, so I just put a note on it."

"Pfft!" Du Chaohui, who was chewing beef jerky, immediately choked. Seeing Gu Zhe looking over, he quickly waved his hand and defended himself innocently, "Captain Gu, she agree to post it herself".

If she didn't agree to the sticker, they wouldn't dare to make trouble in her sister-in-law's face even if she had ten courages. They were afraid that Captain Gu would cause trouble for them. They couldn't afford to offend the crazy Captain Gu. They didn't want to die young, indeed.

"Since you agreed to it yourself, your accusation is unreasonable." Gu Zhe reluctantly tore off the notes from her face one by one.

Xia Nuan groaned aggrievedly and let him tear up the note with her face raised. Yang Feng, who was next to him, came over and said with a smile, "What's so fun about playing cards? Shooting is fun."

"..." Xia Nuan turned around with surprise on his face. He asked, "Can I shoot?"

Xiaolong Base has strict regulations. Non-service soldiers can only move in a few less important open areas, and the shooting range is definitely not an open area.

So Xia Nuan never mentioned to Gu Zhe once that she wanted to go to the shooting range. Every time she came, Gu Zhe would accompany her when he had time. When he didn't have time, she would go to the family area and the male soldiers' dormitory, or follow a group of soldiers. Shoveling grass on the playground.

From what Yang Feng said, it seemed like she was so excited to be able to enter the shooting range.

Rubbing her hands, Xia Nuan stared at Yang Feng with bright eyes, an expression on her face said that, "Take me there, take me there quickly."

Yang Feng was amused by her expression, and just when she was about to speak, Gu Zhe reached out and hit her on the forehead, "I'll take you there tomorrow. Now go change clothes and make an appointment with Lao Tan."

Lao Tan's full name is Tan Xuanzhong, He comes from a medical family, the Tan family. All his family members are medical workers, and he is also a real genius boy. He completed his studies at the age of twenty-three and returned from abroad. Not long after, he was specially recruited to become a military doctor. He usually works as a military doctor. I work in the hospital, and under special circumstances, I will go on missions with extremely large people.

Gu Zhe was seriously injured two years ago, and it was he who saved his life. He also performed the surgery when he came back, and he was also responsible for the post-operative care. He was very good at making medicinal diets, and Xia Nuan was an old acquaintance with him.

Yang Feng answered immediately and asked with concern, "Is Miss Nuan is sick?"

When everyone in the room heard this, they looked at Xia Nuan with worried eyes. Xia Nuan really wanted to ask them why they went there when they heard about it. When she saw Lao Tan, she felt that she was sick. Couldn't she just go to Lao Tan and catch up on old times?

She was lively and rosy, but she didn't look like she was sick. A group of lookless guys no longer played cards with them, just to see whose snacks they won.

She snorted, deliberately ignoring everyone's worried and concerned eyes, and walked out of the door leisurely with her hands behind her back to change clothes.

Everyone watched her disappear at the door in stunned silence, wondering why she was angry.

Yang Feng touched his face and sighed, "My little sister has such a bad temper." She gets angry whenever she disagrees with her. She doesn't know if she is just a girl like her or if all girls have a bad temper like her. If they are all like her, He thinks it's good to be a bachelor.

Gu Zhe pursed his lips and wanted to smile. His sister had a good temper most of the time. Once she got angry, he wanted to beat her to death. She was very capable and could reach the sky with a flying monkey. But don't say this to them, they will be frightened. He is already a bachelor. If he hears about his sister's great achievements, he may have a psychological shadow on the woman, then he will really commit an evil act.

"What's wrong? My sister is very good and never loses her temper."

Everyone said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Whatever you say, she is not their daughter-in-law. She doesn't need to be coaxed when she loses her temper.

Gu Zhe saw the expressions on everyone's faces. He raised the corner of his mouth and said without explaining, "You guys have fun, I'm leaving."

After saying that, he took a bag of potato chips and turned around to leave, but he didn't want to see so many people suddenly in front of him. Someone blocked his way, his face darkened, he glared at the playful Yang Feng, and threatened, "A good dog doesn't block the way, get out of the way, don't force me to beat you."

"I'm a human being and I have my reasons to block the way." Yang Feng chuckled and retorted confidently. When he saw Gu Zhe raising his fist to strike, he quickly said, "Seriously, is there something wrong with your health again?"

He and Gu Zhe were teachers who graduated from the same military academy. Brother, he has been a comrade in the Xiaolong base for five years, and he is almost dead from the familiarity. He also knows about Xia Nuan's poor health.

I always thought it was a frailty or a minor problem, but I didn't expect to have to meet Lao Tan now. Who is Lao Tan? He is a wonderful and amazing person.

The strange thing is that he likes to challenge himself and do things that are out of the ordinary.

God is a man whose medical skills are really good. When I go on a mission with him, except for those who die on the spot and are completely hopeless, he can use local materials and magical acupuncture to save people's lives when there is a lack of medical treatment and medicine. Wounded comrades buy time.

Anyway, none of the patients treated by him can be cured. Now Gu Zhe wants to take Xia Nuan to see Lao Tan. He is lying if he says he is not worried.

"Get out of here." Gu Zhe kicked him away and said angrily, "What are you guessing? I'm looking for Old Tan for something."

When Yang Feng heard that he was looking for Old Tan, he didn't know what was wrong with his gaze. Subconsciously, he looked at his lower body and said, "You can't do it." Apart from not being able to do it, he really couldn't think of a reason why Gu Zhe wanted to find Lao Tan. If he couldn't do it, it was considered a kind of incurable disease. He didn't know if Lao Tan could do it. Cure.

Hope so.

Yang Feng patted Gu Zhe on the shoulder sympathetically and said comfortingly, "Don't worry, brother won't laugh at you. It's not a big deal."

Gu Zhe was so angry that he lost his temper. He sneered, clenched his iron fist and gave him a hard blow. He punched Yang Feng, causing him to scream and cover his eyes as he squatted on the ground, "Fuck you, uncle, you are so damn bad. I am very good at it. If you dare to talk nonsense again, I will fall in love with you now."

"Bang!"

Seeing Gu Zhe, who had always been calm and rational in front of him, suddenly say such unconventional words, Xia Nuan was shocked to drop the bag in her hand.

Her family Gu Zhe wants to have fight with Brother Yang. As his real girlfriend and fiancée, it is a difficult choice for her whether she should sit on a stool, crack melon seeds and watch and applaud him, or run away in tears and hide her face.