CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

    This is a desolate and almost dead space, even the air is silent.

There was no human habitation, no vegetation or animals. Apart from the sound of her and Gu Zhe's breathing, there was no trace of life.

Xia Nuan and Gu Zhe were in a gentle hilly area, with majestic stone mountains in the distance, one after another. Except for the color of the stones themselves, there was no extra color.

The same goes for the land under your feet. Not even a weed can be seen on the black and shiny land. The sparkling river on the left is gentle and has no end as far as the eye can see.

On the right is a small wooden house, with a crumbling wooden door telling of its dilapidation.

Just when Xia Nuan was still shocked by the desolation of this space and unable to react, Gu Zhe, who had always been calm and rational, felt like his world view was shattered.

"This is the space you were talking about." Gu Zhe rubbed his face hard to hide the shock on his face, squatted down and grabbed a handful of soil, "The ground is very fat."

Xia Nuan hummed unconsciously, Her thoughts were still immersed in the fact that the space was more desolate than she imagined, and she deeply felt that the protagonist's halo was a good thing.

Ruqing can live so well in the apocalypse, not only because she hoarded a large amount of supplies before the apocalypse, but also because she has everything in her space.

The same space was like this when she came here. It was so desolate that she didn't even notice it.

Holding back the sadness, Xia Nuan comforted herself that she should not be greedy. Her rebirth was the greatest opportunity given to her by God. She should cherish it. She was not afraid of the desolate space. She could buy seeds and saplings to plant. As long as she worked hard, the space would be restored one day. Become prosperous and fruitful.

Gu Zhe watched the expression on her face change, and tapped her smooth forehead with his slender fingers. Seeing her raising her little face and smiling silly at him, he felt funny in his heart, "What are you thinking about? You're so silly."

How many seeds and saplings do I have to buy to fill such a big space?" Xia Nuan sighed, the more she thought about it, the more desolate and unfair she felt. How could the heroine get something for nothing, no need to plant the land, no need to make money, and the end of the world is here? Being able to dress up beautifully every day makes me feel separated by jealousy.

"You don't know how to farm at all." Gu Zhe looked at his sister's pale face and sighed, and couldn't help but pinch her.

"I can learn." Xia Nuan stared at her big eyes and tried to look coldly at Gu Zhe, who was smiling softly and dotingly. She bared her teeth and threatened, "Asshole, don't pinch my face, or I'll beat you to death."

It's a pity. Her soft voice and her small arms and legs made her a little less powerful.

So cute, Gu Zhe said with a smile, "You'll feel bad if you beat me to death."

"Who said that?" , pinched his cheek meat with both hands and pulled hard, and then let him go in the face of his indulgent and doting eyes, "Let's take a look around."