o2

i think the only thing more surprising than the fact that my drunken self grew the balls to kiss a girl as pretty as emory, was the fact that she kissed back.

my mind didn't really stray so far as to think about her impending boyfriend that she still had yet to name, or the fact that i was a single father with a child back at home being watched by sixteen year old girl, or the fact that she was walking the two of us out at a mile a minute. which had to be remotely equivalent to the speed that my heart was pounding.

"yours or mine?" i asked, my hands roaming down her body and stopping to grab her ass. i couldn't believe this was happening right now, and if it was, i was making the most of it.

"definitely yours because my roommate wouldn't be okay with this," emory replied breathlessly, but then she stopped, pushing me away like i was the plague. "what am i doing? i have a boyfriend." but then her eyes met mine again and she grabbed me by my shirt, tugging me towards her with her fingers in my hair once more. "never mind, let's go."

i knew we weren't far at all from my flat, and while we could've gotten a cab, i decided to save the money and just walk. the two of us staggered down the sidewalks, hand-in-hand. despite my vision being a bit impaired and i was seeing about three emorys, i did my best to help her walk over puddles and holes in the cement. i paused our journey for a moment so i could push her against a chainlink fence, finding her lips with ease. she grew impatient and had to drag me in the direction we were headed, and i once again led the way.

once we got to the building, we rushed inside, my arm around her. we hopped onto the elevator, not wasting any time to find each other once again. things were moving so fast i barely registered the fact that the doors opened, and then we stumbled onto my floor.

i opened the door to my apartment quietly, peeking in to make sure there was no sign of a little boy. nicole was sitting on the couch, so i chauffeured emory in and let the door close behind us. nicole saw me and smiled, standing up after flipping the television off. "he was perfect, luke," she said, and emory looked confused.

"thanks again," i rushed, fumbling to pull out a twenty and handing it to her before smiling, then waiting for her to leave. "if you could . . ."

nicole nodded vigorously, her cheeks red already. "oh! um, okay. goodnight," she blurted, then pocketed the money and grabbing her things. once she had left, emory turned to me, looking confused.

"dogsitter," i explained, not completely lying. she almost sighed in relief as she looked me over. i tried to advert her gaze to me so that she didn't notice the toys laying about by smiling and pulling her towards me, kissing her once again like it was my job. "let's take this to my room, huh?"

in less than five minutes we were laying on my bed, her on top of me, making out like there was no tomorrow. "where's the restroom? i'm just gonna' freshen up and i'll be right back," she said, her voice smooth and sexy as her hands ran down my chest. i pointed to the ensuite bathroom to the right, watching her leave. when the door was closed, i jumped out of bed and, as quietly as i could, ran out of the room to the other side of the apartment. i opened matthew's bedroom door and luckily, he was fast asleep. i ran all the way back, closing the door behind me.

let's just say that when emory came back from the bathroom, we did some things that weren't so g-rated. but don't worry: i used protection.

!¡!

the next morning, things took a turn for the worst.

i awoke to the sound of a feminine gasp and the feeling of tiny hands on my bare chest. for starters, i could barely open my eyes because my head felt like someone was splitting it open with a rock. second, i felt freshly fucked and i was naked, which was sort of awkward.