Fuzzy, Soft pillows and trauma

“Give me back my bells, you idiot!!”

“That sounds weird to a third person, ya’ know.”

“Just give me back my ceremonial bells! I need it for the mission!!”

Everyone really wondered how weirdly the stars aligned themselves to have the strongest sorcerer, the one who's birth had altered the balance of the universe, team up for a mission with a measly low grade normal sorcerer from a normal family.

Surprisingly, It wasn't a wonder to his friends and teachers. If you truly knew Gojo Satoru, you would also know how careless and reckless he really is, therefore, it was made mandatory that he be paired up with an older sorcerer for a high level mission, whether either of them like it or not. 

Satoru fretted, complained, whined for days before, that he'd do anything other than go on a mission with Utahime. She was weak, he proclaimed, and she would anyways get in the way, was what he told the higher ups.

The higher ups in turn calmly replied that Gojo was by far the most reckless sorcerer they'd ever seen, always forgetting the veil, always exaggerating the situations, always making sure he did more damage to the surrounding areas and buildings than the curse did, and never submitting his report on time.

Even every assistant manager complained about the same, that they were tired of his antics. A powerful, yes, very powerful sorcerer for sure, he was also a troublemaker at heart, Gojo Satoru sure did prove to be a handful for the timid assistant managers at jujustu high.

He only ever listened to his friend and companion, Geto Suguru. But because Geto couldn't be departed at every single mission with him, they assigned him to partner up with the closest one they could find who had a similar effect on Gojo like Geto did.

Their best candidate included, no other than, Utahime Iori. 

A fourth year at Jujustu High, an able, respectful young lady, only a grade two, but good enough for their cause. Maybe Gojo could learn a thing or two about manners if he stayed with her.

Here, Gojo thought the higher ups could learn a thing or two about him.

Firstly, he hates Utahime.

Secondly, Utahime hates him.

Thirdly, they could never get along.

And lastly, As if he'd need to learn anything for Utahime.

He's great the way he is.

Though, he got to admit, going on a walk around the countryside with a cool breeze grazing his face with his favourite (not.) Senpai wasn't that bad.

As for Utahime, she hates this.

“I said, Give me back my ceremonial bells, Gojo!”

He swung the bells around in his hand and over her head, and all thanks to his blessed tall stature, she struggled to reach her adorned bells.

“ I've no idea why they paired me up with someone so weak. You can't even reach your bells.”

“Give…” she jumped. “...me..” she jumped again, “my ceremonial bells Gojo!”

She hopped around like a rabbit, trying to catch her kagura suzu bells from Gojo, who hung them from his hand above her head. 

“Meh. You're weak, Senpai. C'mon, just a little jump.”