chapter -1(the mysterious man)

It's time to dive into the most unforgettable journey of avni's life in Mumbai - a city where all dreams come true!
Welcome to Mumbai City, avni's home, the only place she've ever known since birth. But still she is not used to these dark nights and abandoned roads.

But still today in the urgency of reaching home early ,she took an abandoned road which is not much used by the crowd.It's 10:00 in the night, and it was raining heavily today.The whole road was drenched with the water.

Today avni was wearing a black knee length frok and she  completed her look  with a pair of black boots

Today avni was wearing a black knee length frok and she completed her look with a pair of black boots. With her bag hanging on her one shoulder and hairs tied in a ponytail.

She was completely soaked in the rain water and was walking slowly while shivering in the cold winds

"I knew walking from here at night wasn't a good idea"she thought in her mind while regretting her decision.

She tightly clutch her bag and try to walk as fast as possible when suddenly hear some loud sounds coming from a corner.

"What was that?"she thought and tried to look at the source of voice...and then was horrified after looking at the seen in front of her.

Some goons wearing black jackets and black trousers holding guns in there hands were standing there and in front of them an innocent man pleading on his knees for his life fully injured and blood flowing from his body parts was lying there.

"Answer my question, stupid! Where did that guy go?!.... Answer me!!''one of them shouted on that innocent guy holding a gun in his hand.

"I...i... don't know what you're taking about! I swear! Please let me go."that innocent guy pleaded.

And that men who was holding the gun brutally punches that innocent man and then that innocent man fell on the ground lying unconscious.

"What did I just witness?!" Avni thought standing there stunned and clutches her heart to calm down her heavy breaths.

"I should get away from here as fast as I can."she thought and tried to move from there but then her feet lied on a crushed juice can making a sound which is clearly heared on that abandoned road.
Because of which the goons attention shifted to avni and they noticed her.