chapter -2(saviour)

"Hme yha se nikl Jana chaiye ( we need to get out of here...)"avni said to him.

"Are you serious??"bhavik replied shockingly

"Oh..to miss kha jayenge ham yha se nikalkar?(oh..so miss where will we go after getting out of here?)"bhavik taunted.

"Jha vo log tumhe mar na sake(Somewhere where they can't kill you)"she answered

"Arey ye to bohot kaam ki information hai( that's very helpful information)"bhavik again taunted and started chuckling.

On which Avni narrowed her eyes and pout her lips.

"Arey meri maa sorry, I'm glad tumne mere bare me itna socha( I'm glad you thought so much about me)"bhavik apologized faceplaming.

"Or tum tension Mt lo....in kamino me itna dam nhi hai ki ye mujhe mar ske (and don't worry... there's no way those bastards can kill me) "bhavik assured with an evil smirk on which Avni widened her eyes.

She cleared her throat and took a peek to check if goons are around; but bhavik suddenly holds her shoulder stopping her from being caught.

"Chup chap bethi rho yha pe, me lad skta hu ,pr agr un logo ne tumhe dekh liya to problem ho jayegi (stay here....I can fight,but it's dangerous if those goons see you)" bhavik whispered

"Tumhe meri fikr hai? (Are you worried about me?)"avni asked shockingly

"Tumhe kya lgta hai agr mujhe nhi hoti to me tumhe tb bachata? ( Do you think I'd save you back there if I weren't?)" Bhavik replied looking intensly in her eyes.

And suddenly they started looking deep into each other's eyes and their eyes got locked but avni was unable to handle the intensity of bhavik's eyes so she averted her eyes and started looking here and there and after realising their position avni cleared her throat and changed the topic.

"Tumhari badaulat, ham yha tk to aa he gy hai, thdi dur or jayenge to hame koi na koi chupne ki jgh mil he jayegi."avni informed.

"Just trust me"she assured on which he nodded in yes

After a few minutes of running, they finally reach an abandoned cemetery.

"Chlo ander chalte hai( let's get inside) " avni said normalising her breaths

"Tum is jgh ko kese janti ho? (How do you even know this place?)"bhavik enquired with suspicious eyes.

"Abhi us chiz se frk nhi pdta hai, chlo jaldi, is se pehle ki vo log yha bhi tapak jaye( doesn't matter, let's go before they come for you)."she replied and both of them went inside.

The space is narrow, and she can already feel his hot breath brush against her neck.

"Tumhe sch me lgta hai yha aana accha idea hai?( Do you really think this is a good idea?)" He again taunted.

She almost shiver when his lips barely caress her skin.

"Pakde jane se to accha he hai na? ( Isn't it better than being caught?)"avni replied

On the other hand,

"Dhat! lgta hai vo fir se hath se nikl gya ( shit! Looks like we've lost him again)" one of the goon exclaimed.

"Ab to boss hamari hadi pasli ek kar denge( the boss is gonna be pissed)"another goon replied

After a while, the goons finally give up and the sounds of the footsteps eventually fade into the night.
A few minutes have passed by and she no longer hear any noice coming from the outside.

"Bhahar sb kch shant ho gya hai. Lgta hai vo log chle gy (the outside has gone quiet. Look like your pursuers are gone.)"avni informed

"Lagta to aisa he hai...kher,jo bhi tha vo mujhe uski khatirdari is bar aache se krni padegi ( i guess so, whoever that was, I'll have to look after him really well this time)"bhavik said in a sarcastic way with an evil smirk and tried to get up from there

"Chup chap bethe rho abhi yha pr.... aaye bade khatirdari krne vale...khudki halat dekhi hai?...kitni chhot lgi hai tumhe ,tumhare hath me se bhi khoon nikl rha hai ( just sit here quietly...who are you to look after them,have you seen your condition? How injured you are. Even your hand is bleeding!)"avni complaint possessively while narrowing her eyes and pull his hand making him sit on the ground beside her.and he sat there quitely, following her order like an obedient child.

"Omg, how daring she is. Giving order to dd? The bhavik vaidya? With whose names everyone starts shivering?! Just sit quietly bhavik otherwise she will again start scolding"bhavik thought and started chuckling but then bite his lower lip to control his laugh.

"Ruko, me tumhare hath pr first aid kr deti hu, mere bag me bandages hai (Wait, let me do first aid to your hand I have the equipment in my bag)" avni said and take out bandage and tube from her bag.

"Arey uski zarurat nhi hai rehne do ( oho..let it be it's really not required)"bhavik assured but avni again started staring him angrily. So bhavik just put his finger on his lip and sit there silently like an innocent child, and avni started doing first aid.

Her heart is widely beating against her chest as she feels his mysterious man's eyes hotly observing through her skin while she was taking care of his wounds.

"apne hath ko dekho na, mujhe kyu dekh rhe ho( well, look at your hand , whey are you staring me) "she complaint shyly

"Nhi, ye zayada accha hai .... I mean mujhe chot ko nhi dekhna chaiye na vrna zyada pain hoga( no, this is much better... I mean, i don't want to see the injury otherwise it will pain more.)"he replied while continuously staring at her.

His reply doesn't help much to calm her heart's rush and even did it worse, she can already feel her face blushing from embarrassment.
She can feel his hot breath brushing against her neck as she cover a band-aid around his arm.

"Ho gya! Ab tum thik ho. ( Done! You're okay now.)"she informed

"Thanks for your help, angel "bhavik thanked with a pleasant smile.

"Arey, thanks kis liye? Pehle tumne meri help kri or ab mene tumhari. Hisab barabar. ( Oho, thanks for what? First you helped me and now I helped you. That's it)"avni replied while shrugging her shoulders.

Both of them went outside on the main road.

And they saw the goons leaving in their cars.

Meanwhile, she watches her mysterious man walks alone, his shadow slowly disappearing into the dark road.

"I wonder if we'll meet again" she thought being sad and took a deep breath and consumate herself.

Hey shimmers,
Please show some love for the story and also give your precious votes.And don't forget to tell me, how was the chapter, the writer is impatiently waiting for your response.

Thank you ✨