7

At Night Jungkook asked someone to bring their dinner in their chamber. They were hungry as they didn't have lunch.

"You like horse-riding, right?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded while eating.

"If you want tomorrow morning we can go for horse riding. And maybe I would like to see your archery skills too." Jungkook said.

"I would love to." Taehyung said.

After having their dinner Jungkook asked Taehyung to accompany him. They came to other part of the palace. There were less guards and it was away from chambers. Jungkook opened the large door and they came inside. Taehyung was mesmerised. It was a library. It was very big. Taehyung looked at the types of books. There were every genre.

"Oh My Moon Goddess..." Taehyung whispered.

"It's beautiful..." Taehyung said softly. Jungkook was just admiring Taehyung. Taehyung was looking at everything like a small child.

"You can come here whenever you want...  Namjoon Hyung loves to read too... Even Yeonjun likes reading... You can ask them to accompany you..." Jungkook said. Taehyung looked at him.

"What about you?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook scratched his neck.

"I don't fancy reading..." Jungkook said.

"I know... But you said you like to paint... You can do it here... With me..." Taehyung said. He has started loving Jungkook's company.

"Yes... Right... Want to see my Art room?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded excitedly. Jungkook chuckled and held Omega's hand. They came outside and Jungkook took him in his art room. It was a spacious room with many Art supplies. There were some paintings of nature and aesthetics. They were so good.

"You are the best artist I've ever seen... These are the best paintings..." Taehyung said while looking at the paintings. Jungkook smiled. One painting shocked Taehyung. It was a painting of a wolf. Every wolf has different eyes and at their neck there is different mark. Taehyung knew that wolf very well. But he didn't know how Jungkook knew about that wolf.

"Who is it? It is looking like an omega wolf." Taehyung asked blankly.

"Don't misunderstand... It's just for many years I used to see it in my dreams. It used to calm me. I think it's just my imagination." Jungkook explained.

"Oh..." Taehyung said. He smiled a little and turned towards Jungkook.

"We are going early in the morning, right?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook hummed.

"Will you show me your practicing ground too then?" Taehyung asked.

"Ofcourse if you want..." Jungkook said.

"I want to show you something... But I will show it later..." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded. They went in their chamber and slept peacefully.

Next day early in the morning Jungkook took Taehyung for horse-riding. After that he showed Taehyung their practicing ground. Everyone who were present bowed. Jungkook took Taehyung to his personal arena.

They enjoyed the time they spent together. Before lunch they reached to Palace. They were walking through corridors.

"Jungkook remember I said I wanted to show you something?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes..." Jungkook said.

"Can we go somewhere at night? Or maybe tomorrow? You choose some place. Just it would be good if there is noone else." Taehyung asked.

"We can..." Jungkook said. Their moment was broken by a Guard.

"Apologies for disturbing you Younger Prince but head Alpha is asking for you..." Guard said. Jungkook nodded. He dismissed the guard.