9

Two days later....

Jimin was trying to find Taehyung. Taehyung was not in Library. He was worried. He asked Jin and Yeonjun but no one knew where Taehyung was. Jin and Jun got worried too. They were trying to find him. They asked guards. But noone knew where Taehyung was. Jimin hears some noise near empty chambers. Someone was banging door from inside. Jimin opened the door. There was Taehyung. Jimin called Jin and Yeonjun too. Jimin came near Taehyung  who was looking tired.

"Taehyung are you ok?" Jimin asked worriedly. Taehyung just nodded. Jimin wiped the sweat on his forehead. Jin and Yeonjun reached there while running. Taehyung was in corridor.

"Oh My... Are you fine Taehyung?" Jin asked. Taehyung again nodded. They came in Taehyung's chamber. Taehyung drank some water. Yeonjun was looking worriedly at him. He felt guilty of leaving Taehyung alone.

"I am Sorry Hyung... I should have accompanied you..." Yeonjun said. Taehyung smiled a little.

"It's not your fault... You wouldn't have known..." Taehyung said.

"But who locked you?" Jin asked.

"I don't know... I couldn't smell them... I heard some noise there so I went to check." Taehyung said.

"Maybe someone have mistakenly locked me." Taehyung completed.

"Do you need something?" Jimin asked.

"No... It's ok.." Taehyung said with soft smile.

"I have to prepare dinner... I'll go... Tell me if you want something..." Jin said while he caressed Taehyung's hair. Taehyung nodded.

"Jin hyung... Can I help you? You promised that you will teach me to cook..." Taehyung said with pout. Jin chuckled and nodded.

"Hyung me too..." Yeonjun said.

"I want to too..." Jimin said.

"Oh My Moon Goddess... Ok... Come after some time..." Jin said.

Jimin and Yeonjun knew how to cook. It was first time for Taehyung. He didn't even know how to grab knife. For an hour Taehyung was just playing with knife and ingredients. He couldn't do any proper job. Jin's patience were at edge. Jin loves his kitchen and cooking, Taehyung was testing his patience.

"Tae let it go... It's ok if you can't cook... There is no need to learn cooking..." Jin said. Yeonjun and Jimin were trying to control their laugh. They knew how organized Jin was about his kitchen and Taehyung has made the mess.

"I spoiled everything, right? I am good for nothing..." Taehyung said. He felt bad that he can't do even a single simple task. He became teary. Jin felt bad for him.

"It's not like that Taehyung... You can do it... But you have to learn from basics... You can't make anything without knowing basics... I know you will be a very good cook... Just learn step by step..." Jin said. Taehyung was still sad.

"But I wanted to learn something before Jungkook comes... How can I cook for him if I start learning basics now?" Taehyung mumbled. They smiled at the innocent omega. Jimin patted his back.

"It's ok if you don't know how to cook. Jungkook is still whipped for you... You have your whole life when you can cook for him... So relax..." Jimin said. Taehyung nodded and sighed. Yeonjun looked at them.

"Taehyung hyung I have an idea... You want to cook for Jungkook hyung, right?" Yeonjun asked. Taehyung nodded.

"Do one thing go and get freshen up... Change your clothes and come again... Wait, I'll come with you... I promise you will make something nice for him and he will love it... I will ask maids to clean this..." Yeonjun said. Everyone looked at the youngest omega. He just nodded that he got this. He accompanied Taehyung to his chamber and waited for him. After getting fresh and changing clothes Taehyung came outside. They went in the kitchen.

Jin, Jimin and Taehyung were looking at Yeonjun.

"You know that Jungkook hyung likes to have banana and milk for his breakfast, right?" Yeonjun asked. They nodded.

"I like to eat Strawberries with milk. So once I tried to make something from it. And trust me it was tasty. I grated Strawberries, made pulp and mixed it with cold milk, sugar and honey... It was really tasty... Even I once made the same milk with almonds... It was nice too... Soobin liked it... Same way we can make banana milk too..." Yeonjun said and looked at them expectantly but they were not sure.

"How about I make it now? We can try it... If you don't like that we can drop the plan... But I am confident it will taste good..." Yeonjun said. He took a glass of milk and started preparing his drink or smoothie whatever it was. After it gets ready he asked them to taste it. Jin and Jimin were not sure. Taehyung thought for sometime. Banana, milk, sugar, honey was safe to consume together. He thought it won't taste bad either. Taehyung took a spoon and taste that smoothie. It was good. His eyes widened.

"It's really good Jin hyung, Jimin hyung..." Taehyung said. They tasted it. It was good.

"Oh.. Yes... Good Job Junie..." Jin said. Yeonjun smiled.

"I am sure Jungkook will like it... Taehyung you can make this..." Jimin said with smile. Taehyung nodded.

"Will you teach me Yeonjun?" Taehyung asked. Yeonjun nodded.

"But not now... I need to prepare dinner... You can do it tomorrow... You all can leave now..." Jin dismissed them.

Taehyung was in his chamber after having dinner. It has been three days since Jungkook left. And Taehyung has been missing him since then. He looks at his painting which Jungkook had made for him. Taehyung was not attached to someone. It scared him a little but being with Jungkook made him feel like he is loved and being taken care of. And also he trusted Jungkook. He knew that Jungkook have also suffered. Maybe two broken souls can heal each other. He was not sure about if Jungkook feels the same for him but Taehyung was healing because of Jungkook.

Jungkook was also missing Taehyung. But he had to wait for 3 more days to meet his mate. He just wanted to complete his work and go back.