11

When Jungkook entered the sitting area, Food was already served. Taehyung gave him small smile. They started eating their dinner.

"Is everything ok at the border?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes... We found the rogues who attacked the Pack... They are punished... What did you do in this week?" Jungkook asked.

"I spent most of the time in library. Most of the times with Yeonjun. I even visited Jimin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung for quite some time. I tried to learn cooking from Jin Hyung but it was a disaster. I learned to make something for you. I will make it for tomorrow's breakfast." Taehyung said.

"You were busy..." Jungkook mumbled.

"Hmm... But I missed you alot... Especially whenever I was in chamber..." Taehyung said. After having their dinner, they headed to bed.

"Jungkook remove your upper body clothes..." Taehyung said. Jungkook looked at him unsurely. But as he said he trusted Taehyung. So, Jungkook obliged. Taehyung couldn't understand how could someone hurt a child this much.

"I am so proud of you Alpha... Even after going through this much pain you are here today with me... You didn't give up... Do you want this marks to go?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook thought for sometime and nodded.

"I am a healer... I can heal you..." Taehyung said. Jungkook's eyes widened at the new information. Taehyung closed his eyes and put his hands on Jungkook's shoulder. Slowly his marks started to dissapear. Taehyung caressed all of the marks on Jungkook's body. They dissapeared after sometime. Jungkook stared at Taehyung lovingly.

"Thank you Tae...." Jungkook said.

"It's my duty Jungkook... You would have done the same for me..." Taehyung said and gave small smile to Jungkook.

"Let's sleep?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded with a smile.

Next Morning Jungkook woke up first. He looked at his mate lovingly. Jungkook went in bathroom to get ready. After coming outside he came near Taehyung. Jungkook caressed his head. Jungkook frowned when he felt Taehyung's skin warm. Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's forehead. He had fever. Jungkook became worried.

"Taehyung... Wake up..." Jungkook said. Taehyung didn't woke up. Jungkook tried again. Taehyung whined in his sleep.

"Taehyung please wake up..." Jungkook said and patted his cheeks. He went outside and asked guard to call Yoongi. Jungkook sprinkled some water on Taehyung's face.

"Tae... Tae... Open your eyes..." Jungkook said again. Taehyung opened his eyes tiredly. Jungkook helped Taehyung to sit.

"Aah..." Taehyung hissed.

"You are burning with fever Pup... Is there any pain?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"My whole body is paining... Also headache..." Taehyung said. Jungkook caressed his cheek.

"Yoongi Hyung is coming... Drink some water..." Jungkook said while handling Taehyung a glass of water. Yoongi and Jimin entered the chamber.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi called.

"Hyung come inside..." Jungkook said. Yoongi and Jimin entered in bedroom. Jungkook sat besides Taehyung. Yoongi sat on the chair besides bed.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked.

"He has fever... Also headache and body ache too..." Jungkook said.

"But he is a healer.... Why you are not healing yourself...?" Jungkook asked being confused.

"Jungkook... Healers cannot heal themselves... Taehyung have you recently healed someone who is very badly injured or maybe cursed?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook became alert. He felt guilty. He looked at Taehyung worriedly.

"He healed my marks last night..." Jungkook whispered without looking at anyone. Everyone could notice guilt in Jungkook's voice. Yoongi sighed. He knew those marks were serious and curse was powerful.

"Taehyung how many times have you used your healing power?" Yoongi asked again.

"Thrice in my life including yesterday... Don’t worry I'll be okay... It is matter of only a day or two... Just give me some medicine for fever..." Taehyung said weakly.

"I will give you medicine... And ask someone to stay with you continuously because you have weakness... If you want Jimin can stay here... I will tell Jin hyung about your food..." Yoongi said.

"Jimin hyung you don't need to stay... Jungkook is here..." Taehyung said. Jimin nodded with soft smile.

"Take care both of you..." Jimin said. Jimin and Yoongi excused themselves.

"Why did you do it? If you knew it will affect your health?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook's.

"Tell me honestly Alpha... If you were in my place what you would have done? Would you think about you or me?" Taehyung asked.

"It's different. Don't change subject. You are in pain because of me. I don’t want you to feel pain. I want to protect you from everything and look because of me you are hurting." Jungkook said with teary eyes. He looked like a innocent child. Taehyung caressed Jungkook's cheek.

"Just like your want to protect me, I want to protect you too... Do you think I am some weakling? Do you think I am damsel in distress?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head in denial.

"Then my Alpha... Do not worry about this small fever... It will go soon after all you are here to take care of me... You will take care of me, right?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook brought water and pot for Taehyung to wash his mouth. Taehyung obliged. Jungkook came with a wet towel and wiped Taehyung's face and hands. He wiped it again with dry towel. Jungkook removed comforter from Taehyung's body and wiped his feet too. Taehyung felt lucky to have Jungkook in his life. No Alpha would ever touch Omega's feet. But Jungkook didn't have that unrequired and unreasonable Alpha pride. Jin came with a food.

"Taehyung...?" Jin called.

"Come inside..." Jungkook said. Jin came inside.

"I've made a soup for you... I'll send fruits after 2 hours... Take care, okay?" Jin asked. Taehyung nodded. Jin gave a nod to Jungkook and left. Jungkook took bowl of soup and started feeding Taehyung. After feeding him soup Jungkook made him drink the water. Jungkook gave Taehyung medicine and made Taehyung lay on the bed. Jungkook started massaging Taehyung's head.

"Jungkook...." Taehyung called softly. Jungkook hummed.

"Can I hug you and sleep?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded and laid besides Taehyung. Jungkook took Taehyung in his embrace and started patting his back. Jungkook was continuously caressing Taehyung's hair. Taehyung hugged him back and nuzzled his face in Jungkook's neck. He started smelling Jungkook's scent. Jungkook released his soothing pheromones for Taehyung. Taehyung sighed in bliss and closed his eyes. It was first time they cuddled to sleep.