Roommates ~Zayn imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING

Here's some smutty smut smut!!!

Aghhh

I started writing this after reading brokenlines update on knee socks and OMG the fookin feels!

Anywho...let's write!!!

ENJOY!;)

I woke up with a strange heavy feeling like someone was on top of me. Then I was pulled even closer and that's when I nearly cried out from being squeezed so hard. Zayn never really controlled his strength when he was asleep. He found me when no one else could. I had grown accustomed to his late night cuddles. Roommates is what we were but the other almost always ended up in the others bed. I guess it started when that thunderstorm hit and since then we couldn't stop the cuddling.

Niall had an idea that we were doing the deed and was seriously shut up when he tried pressing any further. Zayn wasn't one to just be with one girl. He had many and most of the time he'd go to theirs instead. Saving me from hearing them go at it when I couldn't even get a date. He had a way with girls that amazed me because he'd used it on me a few times. Sometimes he'd wake up feeling lovey dove and kiss at my neck. I didn't complain because well its nice to have someone kiss at your neck. Slowly I tried pulling myself from him to get up and go pee.

"No, so warm" he mumbled. I giggled and pushed harder at him.

"m'gonna pee if you don't let go" I strained.

"S'your bed not mine"

"Zayn!" I whined. He let go and I ran for the bathroom, rushing to get sitting. After I washed up and brushed my teeth I walked out, noticing I had no shorts on which wasn't out of the ordinary. I could remember putting them on last night though.

"C'mere" he growled playfully, tugging me into him. I couldn't help but laugh when I was snuggled into his body.

"Now we have to get comfy again" he grumbled.

"Can't. I have class" I muttered.

"Stay" was the only word he mumbled against my skin and just like that I was putty in his hands. Lips were wet and warm, pressing soft kisses to the flesh of my neck.

"Zayn" I mumbled, his hold tightening on me. He didn't even come home last night. For all I know he just came back from doing a girl a few hours ago.

"Stay" he whispered between kisses, my small hand tugged at his on my hip, hearing him hiss in pain made me worry. I hadn't seen his face yet and he was known for getting into fights at the pub. I turned around with wide eyes, gasping when I saw the cuts on his brow and bottom lip, his cheek looked like it had been scraped on the pavement.

"Another fight?" I whispered. He pulled me to straddle his lap and I got a look at his chest and winced. The right side of his stomach had the same scrapes as his cheek and his knuckles were coated in dried blood. Brusies were scattered around his chest and one around his left eye. My smaller hands took his in mine, kissing at the skin on his knuckles.

"I think about you" I looked up at him through my lashes from where I was kissing his knuckles.

"What do you mean?" I wondered.

"When I fight...helps me kick their heads in" He muttered.

"What?" My eyes met his and his hands left mine to go to my waist.

"I think about 'em touchin you" I leaned back slightly in surprise and discomfort.

"I mean it gets me mad when I think about someone else touchin you" he explained.