Virgins ~Harry Styles imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING

OKAY OMFG

I'm FOOKIN EXCITED TO RE WRITE THIS!!!!!

I posted this before when some ish happened and never finished so!

I'm gonna finish it!!

ENJOY!;)

"He's seriously the cutest guy I know" I muttered to my friend watching Harry take his seat in class.

"You hardly ever talk to him" she chuckled.

"I know, but he's just so nervous around me. I think me being around him bothers him too much" I whispered.

"He always looks away from me when we talk and just stares down at his shoes"

"He's cute" she shrugged.

"He just...you don't think he's gay do you?" I whispered sadly.

"I don't know, he doesn't seem like the type" she shrugged, making me throw that thought out the window.

"Just pay attention today. I don't need you distracting me my grade is dropping to a B because of you" she muttered. I sighed before shaking my head and taking the notes.

***

"Harry!" He seemed so nervous and it hurt me to ask him the words. I had half a mind to just run away blushing like crazy. I mean I was already red as a tomato.

"H-hi y-y/n" he stuttered, looking down at his shoes.

"I was, uhm wondering if you maybe wanted to come over today?" His head snapped up at me and just like that I instantly felt my cheeks get hotter.

"U-uh do-are-is your mum home?" I shook my head and looked up at him, he was so tall when he didn't slouch.

"I-I don't-"

"I-its okay, it was a stupid question anyway, see ya tomorrow" I mumbled in embarrassment, rushing into my house right next door to his. Even our rooms were next to each others. The embarrassing memories of when he'd seen me dancing around in my room came flooding in my head (yes I do dance around in my room) and I shoved my face into my pillow, hoping I could just blink and everything would be fine. My scream was muffled by my pillow and then I stood up really quick to go pee because I'd been holding it in all day. On the way to the bathroom I kicked my pants off, because who likes pants?

Not me.

(True)

Then in the middle of my pee I heard a knock at the door. Then all hell broke loose. I finished in a rush washed my hands and before I could even remember I had no pants on I opened the door to find Harry standing there.

"Y/n!?"

"Oh my gosh!"

I slammed my door shut and ran upstairs to pull on my shorts.

I opened the door to Harry in my underwear...

(Seriously I had a dream that I did this in front of a guy I liked and it scarred me for life!)

I hoped and prayed he was still there, but when I went back down to open it he was gone. So the weekend was spent wallowing in my sadness and the fact that it was a three day weekend made it even longer. I spent some time staring at the ceiling of my room, trying to figure out the little patterns to find shapes and other things, then spent some time reading a few books.

Then I kinda hung my head off the end of my bed to see what its like to be a sloth and in all honesty its pretty lightheadedness, after it got to the point where I was seeing magical pokadots I decided to stop. Layingy head on my pillow and closing my eyes.