Caught

It's been a few months now since Taehyung and I had to kill each other but were saved by our former trainers. We've been working under Namjoon and Yoongi for awhile now and honestly, I like having people on my side. The rest of the guys and I have become pretty good friends and of course, they try to pull me away from Taehyung.

At first it was annoying because I love Taehyung and want to be with only him but I can't help but tease the others. Taehyung loves and hates it and it usually ends up with him punishing me by the end of the night. I can't help but wonder though, if I will end up being with them even though I am with Taehyung.

I mean I fucked Yoongi already...twice.

I sighed as I finished cleaning up my place and got rid of stuff I don't want or need anymore. I'm moving in with Taehyung today and it's crazy how fast I was able to sell my house. I sighed again, grabbed the last of my stuff and went out into the mid summer day.

I filled up my car with what all I had left, left the keys on the kitchen counter and made my down the road and to Taehyung's place. Soon as I pulled up, he came rushing out and helped me with all my stuff. I smiled as he grabbed some of my bags and grabbed the rest of my essentials.

I followed him to our bedroom, dropped my stuff and sat down on the bed. He joined me then, wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close, I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Annabelle?"

"Hmm? Oh, sorry...I'm just tired. Moving really takes it out of you..."

He laughed, "Well, you're all done now. What's really bothering you?"

I sighed, "Yoongi and Namjoon haven't gave us another target in so long...are we really only going for Ethan?"

"I don't know...we do have a meeting in the evening with them. So, maybe we should wear our stuff just in case?"

"I suppose...they did say taking Ethan out wasn't going to be easy."

"Trust me, I know. He has so many connections, but knowing Yoongi he's going to want to go right to the core."

I lifted my head, "Meaning..?"

"There's a good chance we'll have to take his body guards out before we can get to him. If anything...Ethan, will be the last target."

"Damn..."

"I'm just guessing here though. We'll find out at the meeting if we'll be taking his guards out before hand."

I sighed again, "Yeah I know...but for now let's just worry about relaxing before the meeting." and fell backwards on the bed.

He laughed, "Sounds good to me. " and mirrored me.

Hours passed as we slept, got up, ate a quick dinner and got into our assassin outfits. I loved my dress Taehyung got me, it also fits my every curve just like my original one. He on the other hand, had on black pants, slick leather boots and new button down red shirt he bought to match my dress, I blushed.

He looks sexy as hell in that...

He noticed my look, gave a sly smirk and finished dressing.

"Do you like my look?"

My cheeks burned, "What! Oh, um...yes, you look very handsome."

He laughed then, "Don't be shy Annabelle, you look just as good too."

"T-thanks...How come you wanted to match my dress?"

He raised an eyebrow, "Do you not think we're a duo now?"

"We are..?"

"Yes? Love, we're way better as a duo than solo, you should know that."

I smiled then, "You know, you're right we are. Sorry, I'm just so used to working alone."