Chapter 1: The Beginning

Henderson Palmer was just an ordinary boy with a not so ordinary life? You see when he was only one years old an Evil Mister Screwed-up came along and killed his parents with a magic spell and also sealed all the monsters underground with a magic spell! Oh brother! But before his parents died they said,

"Please leave our son with people who will mistreat him most!"

And so then Henderson Palmer was shipped off to live with his disguisting old guardians in Great Britain. Yuck! They always mistreated him so bad all the time like for example they made him live in a dirt hole in the ground instead of his own room? And they always preferred his enfattened brother to his slender self any day of the week! It was 100% Bad on Rotten Tomatos and indeed Henderson Palmer was in peril all the time.

Until one day it all changed when suddenly? A little owl showed up at his Britain House and started saying "Hoo" and stuff. Henderson's detestable adopted bad dad tried to shoot it with his signature Gun, but it was too late because now there were even many owls showing up! The whole family was freaked way the hell out and so they decided to move into a creepy cave in the ground, where they could no longer be harassed by pestilent owls.

But bad: it didn't work out all that well? Because the owls still found a way into the cave and they were bothering everyone SO MUCH. But even worse for Henderson's adopted bad family at least: there was a big huge knock at the door and before they could even say "go away right now!" the door was kicked way the hell down! On the other side? A big fat hairy man! Yikes! Henderson's bad dad said all,

"Who the Screw are you!"

And his bad mom even added,

"Screw out of our house?"

And so the big fat hairy man pulled out his signature Gun and shot several Magical Hexes at Henderson's adopted family which killed them instantly?

Henderson was all like,

"Thanks for saving me from my Hellish adopted family kind stranger!"

But the big fat hairy hairy man had no time for formalitities because it was time to Get Down To Business. And so the hairy man said My name is Horacio and he decided to tell Henderson all about how he is a actually super magic wizard? Needless to say Henderson had a hard time believin all that but he played along because he didn't want to get shot? 

To be contuined....