Chapter 7: The End

Henderson was all like "damn stop!",

And he pulled out his "Wand" if you know what I mean... but he was Out-Powered because Professor Qbert pulled out his Gun if you know what I mean!

Professor QBert was like "All right back the crap up & no one gets hurt...!"

But Henderson decided to try and disarm the professor! Bad idea Henderson! Oh brother! So Professor Qbert was just about to shoot a Killing Curse from his gun when all of the sudden: Reginald popped up from behind and hit Professor Qbert in the head with a heavy ass brick! And this is when the scary happens because instead of killing the Professor like it was supposed to? The brick just made his cap pop off and underneath was his dark secret! A disguisting second face on the back of his regular face! It was the face of the sinister wizard Valentino: the Evil Mister Screwed-Up that KILLED Henderson's regular parents! He was back (oh yeah did I mention the young one years old Henderson killed him... somehow?) and he was possessing the back of Professor QBert's head! Yikes! Valentino Dark Wizard started cackling and taunting the whole bunch, but you know what? Henderson had procured Professor Qbert's Gun in the conundrum, and was now pointing it straight at the face of Valentino! And so Valentino realized he was kind of in deep trouble? And he screwed off for now but vowed to return and kill Henderson Palmer once and for all! Oh brother...

But anyway Doubledoors was so proud of Henderson and Reginald and Harpsichord for managing to protect his Precious Red Mineral so when he sold it on E Bay he gave them all a cut of the booty! There was a huge whole party to celebrate and everyone was partying it up even Derek Malvins.

And so Henderson said to Reginald: "Reginald I just have one question?"

"Whats that" Reginald said.

"How did you um know to hit Professor Qbert with a brick?" Bequestioned Henderson.

And so Reginald replied, "it was a mere coincidence because I just like killing?" And Henderson and Harpsichord chuckled a long chuckle as Reginald proceeded to like stab some random guy to death in the back ground.

The end... for now...