Chapter 6 Wow

But now it was time for the Meat and of course haha the Potatos of this story because when Henderson was heading back from sports the Prime Professor Doubledoors stopped him in the hall way! Doubledoors quickly teleported Henderson into his office with a Magic Opening The Door Spell. Doubledoors seamed pretty shaken the crap up and he dicedided to Cut to the Chase so he ran after Henderson for a bit? Just kidding.

Doubledoors was all like "boy I have some exposition for you!"

And Henderson was eager to hear because of his "Nosy Factor"?

And so Professional Doubledoors started going on about a terrible plot hatched by a secret villain...

The secret villain like, so totally wanted to steal a Precious Red Mineral from Doubledoors! But it was a bad problem because Doubledoors intended to sell the Precious Red Mineral on "Ebay" for loads of money, but unfortunately he could not do that if it was stolen? So he told Henderson and of course Reginald and Harpsichord and of course his most trusted Professor Qbert to go "keep guard of the Precious Red Mineral so no bad boys try and steal it."

So he opened his secret door to the secret Mineral Room and Henderson and his friends and Professor Qbert basically entered it.

And guess what it was truly a sight to behold because this mineral was the most shiny most precious mineral that they had all ever seen in their whole entire lives? Reginald tried to get his grubby little mitts on it but they all scolded him and so he just went off and sulked in the corner for a while.

Any ways it was several whole hours later now and the gang was getting pretty tired of guarding the mineral so Professor Qbert offered to,

"Keep guard all alone while you boys take a little nap?"

And they were all like "Alright yeah makes sense" and they all took a little nap while Professor Qbert cackled mysteriously for some reason.

But terrible!: some time later Henderson was awakened up by a sound like grubby little mitts getting all over the Precious Red Mineral! At first he thought it was just Reginald and his Iconic Little Antics? But it was worse than that because what was actually happening was that the trustworthy Professor Qbert was attempting to STEAL the Mineral!