Chapter 20

"Rise and shine, time to get ready and head home buddy" Andrew exclaimed excitedly.

He knows the fact that me hearing we're going back to Canada was the best news and feeling ever. Being home. But to be honest this time I feel nothing but guilt because of the fact I never got to accomplish to actually apologize to Nova and speak to her.

I had my chance last night but I was too scared to make her even more angry at the things I might say.

What if I said the wrong things?

"Oh Victoria went home last night saying she needed time to think, do I wanna know what's going on?" He zipped his suitcase.

"Wait what?" I sat up.

He threw a white plain t-shirt at me.

"I don't know man something about not paying much attention to her" he explained on what he knew.

I checked my phone and saw 1 new text message.

'We need to talk, meet me @ tims as soon as you land' the text read from Vic.

Great what did I do this time.

N O V A

"Alright settle down! Since finals are over I decided to put on a film for you guys to lay back and relax but I don't want to see phones out" Mrs. Anderson explained to the class.

I settled down in my seat putting my bag on my desk. Neitza wasn't here in fact she was skipping class with her boyfriend, I should've skipped with them. But I'm pretty sure I would've been a third wheel.

"Why would you hurt someone so innocent like that?" A girl talk to her friends behind me.

"Right! And expose their private life to the public" Her friend agreed with her.

"Why is she even around Shawn? She's a nobody" she says back.

"You know if you have something to say, don't say it behind my back and act like a little bitch" I let out.

They rolled their eyes and sat at a different table.

"Damn someone got anger issues" some else says. I turned to him.

Samuel Wilkinson.

School's biggest fuck boy in my opinion.

I turned back to the screen in front of us and ignore his comment and pretended to be interested on the film which was actually boring.

"What have nothing to say now princess?" He continued talking to me.

Matt always told me to stay away from him, apparently he's uses girl and go onto others. Word on the street is that he's already getting into college girls pants.

"How come this is the first time I've seen you?" He asked.

"How come you ask so many questions?" I mocked.

He chuckled causing me to smirk. He's attractive to be honest but dangerous.

"I'm Sam-"

"I know who you are" I interrupted him.

"Mind telling me your name?" He asked sitting closer to me.

"I don't know? The school year is about to end so what's the point of telling you my name if we might not even be in the same classes next year" I said with a bit of attitude.

It's the truth, it's sad to know that someone who you've had class for the whole year and notices you until now and not even knew you exist is so sad.