25.

Happy reading 📖!

«"haa tum bilkul waisi ho jaisa maine socha tha"»

T A N I S H K A 'S P O V :

I got dressed up in a black satin long dress which was slit on my left leg.

Always Jiya and Ahana helped me get dressed up but this time it was my hard work and that actually paid off.

My hairs are kinda wavy so i didn't used any heat and let them be natural. For jewellery I wore hoop earrings and a diamond necklace and took my black gucci purse.
I indeed look different.
Hot i would say.

"Let's message the girls" I said to myself and took my phone out and texted in the gc.

Me : Wanna look at something?

Jiya : What is it?

Ahana : Yesssss!!!!!

Me : Wait.
I said and sent them a full picture of mine.

Ahana : DAMN IS IT YOU?

Jiya : Holy moly

Me : Well obviously Ahana who could be her except me?

Jiya : You did all of this by yourself??

Me : Yes!

Ahana : She means the make up and the look.

Me : Yes I did all by myself from some YouTube tutorials....why? It isn't good?

Ahana : BITCH IT'S THE BEST LIKE FUCKING SHIT I AM FEELING HOT!!!

Jiya : YOU ARE SLAYING BABE!!

Me : Thank you guys *kisses emojie*

Jiya and Ahana : No need *kisses emojie*

Me : but guys I am feeling actually nervous and scared because like... there will be rich couples... people etc. What if I will not be able to put a good impression as Aarnav's wife? *Crying emojie*

Jiya : Girl you will slay trust me.... there is nothing to be nervous or scared about understood?

Ahana : Yes and you have been to many parties before. I understand that you will be going there as Aarnav's wife but that doesn't change the fact that you have been to many parties like this and you have experience also right....so do not be scared or any shitty shit just trust yourself hm?

Me : Thanks a lot guys...I love you both *heart emojis*

Ahana : We love you more *heart emojie*

Jiya : Mhm...Have Aarnav seen you?

Me : No...not yet.

Ahana : Than what the fuck are you waiting for? Go and make me go head over heals for you!!!!

Me : Sure bye guys.

Ahana : Bye good luck

Jiya : Have fun!!

These are my personal confidence boosters.

Last but not the least I used my signature lavender perfume and walked out of bathroom.

My holy shit!!!!!
As I walked out I saw a Greek god himself dressed in the black tuxedo.

I was looking at his well built body when my eyes went up to him face and his face was just inches away from me.

I flinched because of the sudden proximity, causing me struddle but he caught me just at time from the waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Y-ye aap-" I was about to say something but he cut me off in between and said "Sshh...bohot khubsurat lag rhi hai aap"
[ You are looking so beautiful ]

"T-thank you" i said tucking a strand of hair of mine between my ear.

"C-chale? Warna der ho jaaega hame" I said looking everywhere except him while him.... he was looking straight into my eyes
[ S-should we go? Or else we will get late ]

He hummed and left my waist.
I miss the warmth.

He took my hands in his and we both went outside towards his car.

Black porsche 911 carrera.
How many cars does this guy exactly own?

He opened the door elegantly for me and after i settled myself he came on the driver side.

After he sat on the other side he looked at me and then started hovering above me.
I wasn't able to form any words.
Our lips almost touched when he took the seat belt which was beside me and tucked it neatly before going to his seat.

I COULD SEE HIS SMIRK!!
UGH WHY DOES HE HAVE TO DO THIS ALL THE TIME!!

I looked out of the window feeling so hot.
I rolled down the window as the car started cold air started brushing my face.
I am still feeling warm from inside.
I touched my cheeks...they must be all red.
It is cold here and there are chances of rain.

"I swear I do not want to go there" he said.
"Do not talk to me...you are bad" i said giving him a death glare.

"What I did? I was just doing the seat belt"

"You know very well what you did and why you did" I said

"Acha sorry" he said and caressed my thigh. I removed his hand "do not touch me"

"Sorry na please" he requested like a little baby and how can I say no to that?
I first glare at him for a few seconds and than removed my hand from my thigh which was stopping him to touch them.

"I love you" he said giving me a big smile which made me chuckle and then he focused on driving and i focused on the view.

💗

The party is huge.
It is full of rich, sweet, mean people.

We walked inside with his one hand on my back and another on his pant's pocket while i holded my purse with both of my hands nicely.

"Hello Mr. Singhania" A guy came up to us and offered his hand to Aarnav for a hand shake which he accepted and said "hi Mr. Rathore"

Ohhh so he is Aarnva's business partner.

"This is my wife Tanishka Aarnav Singhania" he said putting his hand again on my waist.

"Oh it's a pleasure meeting you beautiful lady" he said and i nodded with a smile on my face.

"Please enjoy the party for now...we will talk about our upcoming project after a few moments later" he said politely to which my husband nodded a bit and said 'sure'.
After getting a reply from Aarnav he went away not before passing us a small smile.

"Till than let me introduce you to some people" he said.
"Okay"

He introduced to me with many peoples and as we were going to meet someone else a feminine voice came from behind.

"Aarnav?"

______________________

Vote and comment for the next chapter.
Vote target 70+