She is just like her: chapter 16:

"Ranvijay I just got a phone call he is coming here, the devil is back in India

"Ranvijay I just got a phone call he is coming here, the devil is back in India." Ranveer told his brother.

"Why is he back now years later? Is he not already satisfied with the harm he caused?" Ranvijay gritted in anger.

"I swear to god if he harms anyone in our family again I'll kill him." Ranveer said aggressively.

"What's more frustrating is the fact the he is not part of the Mafia and still is so powerful." Ranvijay gritted.

"Exactly that bastard is now ruling an entire business empire that bloody mistake." Ranveer said.

"Don't you dare call him a mistake, he is a sin." Ranvijay said gulping his alcohol.

"We need to warn the girls." Ranveer said.

"No don't they'll get scared, I'll just kill him the moment he arrives." Ranvijay said.

"Have you found out why the guards acted like that?" Ranvijay asked after prolonged silence.

"No, they've been tortured for about a week now and still nothing." Ranveer said.

"How is stuff between you and Sara?" Ranvijay asked curious.

"Really good, she is nicer to me now and has accepted me. The only problem is all she eats is salads I am worried she'll get sick soon." Ranveer said sighing.

"That's good, and I am proud of her food choices at least she is not unhealthy like you and my wife, that woman keeps eating street food. Even when I tell her not too. Also I need to tell Soumaya to stop cooking all that unhealthy food." Ranvijay said.

"Why? Do you not like your brother happy?" Ranveer uttered dramatically.

"No I don't go die." Ranvijay said, he was moving about in weird angles with his phone trying to take a picture but was struggling.

Ranveer just looks at him confused.

"Ranvijay what the hell are you doing?" Ranveer asked.

"I am snapping Sanjana back, a week ago she sent me an invite to join snapchat, and I asked Soumaya for help and she taught me how to use it. Now me and Sanjana have a 8 day snap streak she wants it to get to 100 so she can post it on her story, her wish is my command." Ranvijay said and Ranveer laughed at the thought of a ruthless mafia boss sending snap streaks.

" Ranvijay said and Ranveer laughed at the thought of a ruthless mafia boss sending snap streaks