Enter (Y/N)

"In my extensive service to the Republic, amidst the illustrious ranks of General Skywalker, Kenobi, and soon enough Commander Tano, one Jedi stood out above all, often overshadowed and underestimated until he carved his own path to glory. That Jedi was (Y/N) (L/N), a force to be reckoned with, both in words and deeds. Unconventional and distinct, he defied the typical mold of the Jedi."

"He had a knack for seriousness when the situation demanded it, yet he always found a way to connect with us, the Clone Troopers, on a human level. I regret not having the chance to bid him farewell, but things have changed now. The Jedi Knights, once the guardians of peace and democracy, have become a threat. Yet, I find myself questioning my own beliefs. The Jedi, flawed as they may be, were not entirely evil. We were created to serve the Republic, but it has transformed into an Empire, and soon our loyalty will be put to the test as well."

"Just needed to get it off my chest, one last time. Knowing I'll never cross paths with our legendary leader, the one who commanded us from the First Battle of Geonosis all the way to icy-cold hemisphere of Rhen Var."

"So that when we do track him down in service to the Empire, I'll be the one to deliver the blaster bolt right between his eyes and, I'll earn the Emperor's favor along with it." - Clone Commander Flask, 17 BBY.

 Bio

Ten years had elapsed since the events of "The Phantom Menace." Anakin Skywalker continued to struggle to find his place among his peers within the Jedi Temple, with Obi-Wan Kenobi taking on the role of his mentor, eager yet apprehensive to guide the young nine-year-old.Meanwhile, (Y/N) (L/N) had completed his transition into Knighthood, marking approximately five years since Kenobi's early graduation following his triumphant encounter with the Sith Lord, Darth Maul, on Naboo.

(Y/N) (L/N) had undergone significant growth since those early days. Though now a Jedi Knight, he remained steadfastly supportive and open-minded, never allowing arrogance to cloud his judgment. Much like Qui-Gon Jinn before him, he harbored a rebellious streak and was unafraid to challenge the Council's decisions when necessary. Yet, he consistently found ways to resolve conflicts and lend support to the Republic. He had let his feelings guide him, making the unlikeliness of connections for a Jedi Knight.

(Y/N) (L/N) had a unique approach to the Jedi robes, finding them less than ideal, and opted for a more creative style. Some whispered that he served as the very template for Anakin Skywalker's spirited personality.

 Some whispered that he served as the very template for Anakin Skywalker's spirited personality

Lightsabers:

(Color can be anything you desire)

Ship:

Overall Character: "(Y/N) (L/N) possesses a rebellious spirit, yet he remains keenly aware of the events unfolding around him

Overall Character: "(Y/N) (L/N) possesses a rebellious spirit, yet he remains keenly aware of the events unfolding around him. While he may not always see eye to eye with the Jedi Council's decisions, he trusts his instincts and emotions to guide his actions. Over the past decade, his mastery of both Lightsaber combat and Force abilities has grown significantly, even as his midichlorian count has remained unchanged. Despite his prowess in combat and his skill in the force, he maintains a lighthearted demeanor, often injecting humor into interactions with his peers. Approachable and humble, he stands as a stark contrast to arrogance."

With a blend of defiance and compassion, (Y/N) (L/N) navigates the complexities of Jedi life, driven by his own moral compass rather than strict adherence to the Council's mandates. His evolution as a Jedi Knight is marked not only by his combat prowess but also by his unwavering willingness to listen to others. In a galaxy rife with uncertainty, he remains a beacon of integrity, steadfast in his commitment to justice and the greater good."