Forms/Login

Before we get started, I might want to let everyone who does my Sonic rps know that I decided to make it not mandatory to go through Season 1 if you want to start this one, so you don't have to worry about finishing it.

Though if anyone currently doing Season 1 wants to skip it to here, you'll have to come up with a creative reason as to why your character was absent from the rest of it.

(The only downside being is that you don't get to roleplay your OC being in Sonic Adventure 2.)

If you've already finished or have been doing Season 1, simply just mention your OC by name and hopefully I'll remember them.

As for rules, only one thing changes: Private Messages

At the time I post this page, Wattpad starts the process of removing pms from the website/app, meaning no personal chat areas on here. (Also meaning that any 18+ stuff will have to be moved to somewhere like Discord to avoid this being taken down)

If comments don't work some days and you don't have a chat room place like Discord where we can meet.....too bad, you can't continue this!

I'll have to recap the conditions that have to be met if you complete Season 1 before coming here.

(Otherwise skip Season 1 before Adventure 2 if you want any of this to make sense)

1) Sally is no longer Mecha Sally and is either herself again or a Robian like Bunnie

2) Shadow and Aura (my main OC) have both fallen from space after fighting Bio Lizard and are assumed dead by their friends

3) Fury (another OC) quit the Freedom Fighters and the S.O.S after blaming himself for Shadow and Aura's demise

Other than that, not too different from how I did the last season in that I adapt this as I go along.

Forms (for those starting here instead of Season 1)

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Skills:
Powers: (optional)
Weapons: (optional)
Gadgets: (optional)
Likes:
Dislikes:
Friends:
Family: (optional)
Rivals: (optional)
Crush: (optional)
Backstory:
Forms: (optional)

Next page will be just a recap of what happened last time and the one following that will be our first episode.

See you there!