Episode 5 Conquest at Coronation

Previously on Sonic UA...

As Sally was on vacation, the heroes keep searching for Eggman to capture him and put an end to the conflicts against him.

After some hijinks in a massive casino and fighting several hordes of robots, one of the teams managed to at least reach Eggman enough to briefly chat before the doctor immediately fled away to continue his plans.

As the three days are almost up and are coincidentally lining up with Sally's upcoming coronation to become queen, it's now a race against the clock to make sure the mad man is stopped.

Unfortunately, the mystery knight, seemingly dubbed Mecha Knight by Eggman, has still been handicapping most of Team Sonic and allies' advances towards the goal, leaving some teammates to worry what Eggman's plan will cause if they can't stop it in time.

Time to find out on today's episode!

———————————————————

(Insert Heroes arc intro here)

———————————————————

Mobotropolis [10:00 AM]

A massive crowd that went on for miles filled the city streets that led to the palace, majority of Mobians in the kingdom and some across the world here to see the next monarch be crowned.

Aside from Sally's family being in attendance, Sonic's parents (Jules and Bernadette), Sonic's Uncle Chuck and cousin Siri were also there, as well as his aunt Queen Aleena and his cousin Manic.

(Sonia is with Team Fighters as this is going on.)

Others in Sally's life like Rosie Woodchuck and Dulcy were there too.

And due to being a Freedom Fighter leader, she also has all other Freedom Fighters factions and their leaders there too.

Lupe from the Wolf Pack

Ari and his team

And the leaders of the Eastern and Southern Freedom Fighters Dirk and Polo

Espio's mother, the Bride of Constant Vigilance, was there due to the agreement made between her clan and the kingdom of their alliance against the Iron Dominion.

And of course with this being the crowning of a new monarch, any of the remaining noble families like the D'Coolettes and the Woofwells appeared here too.

(Antione D'Coolette is with Team Freedom at the moment while Edward "Classified" Woofwell was last heard from investigating into Eggman's servers and data)

While the President of the United Federation was invited to attend the coronation as the beginning of relations between humans and Mobians, he was currently too busy with Eggman's invasion threats to come over, so he sent an ambassador over to represent them alongside some G.U.N agents to keep the ambassador safe in case of attacks.

In a way, all eyes of the world were watching to see this event, so nothing was expected to go wrong...

Sally walks out with her family onto the balcony as her father was outside waiting to crown her queen.

The crowd cheers as Sally appeared before everyone, cameras there to capture the event for other nations to see the future leader.

As soon as it died down, King Max turns to his daughter and smiles at her. "I have waited a long time for this day to come to crown one of my children."

Sally gives a smile back as part of her was nervous for this, yet she prepared for this at the same time.

Everyone watches as Sally goes through the phases of recognition, oath and anointing as it eventually came time for her to be crowned.