Ch 1 *Our Past*

5 Year Ago...
.
.
.
ISHAN = Yrr Shubi I'm sorry na Promise Next time aase nahi karoge !
said with sweet voice

SHUBMAN = Nahi tu hamesha aase hi karte hain mare saath I don't want to talk to you ! said in irritate voice

ISHAN = Yrr ab tu hi bta mein usse (Tilak) itne dino nahi nahi months baad mil rahe tha isliye mein un logo busy ho gya tha I promise next time tujhe ignore nahi karoge Mummy Kasam. show his puppy eyes 🥺

SHUBMAN = Last time maaf kar rahe hu Or Waise bhi mujhe Club jaane me maza bhi nahi aata sirf tere liya jata hu agar koi ladka or ladki seduce karne lagi toh said with some jealous or innocent voice.

ISHAN = hain,Hain Whatever 😏

SHUBMAN = Listen Ish Your Are Mine Don't ever think You can love somebody You're belong to me .Understood Said with So much possessiveness.

ISHAN = I know where's I'm belong. Now let's go to sleep I'm Very Sleepy said with sleep voice.

SHUBMAN = GOOD FOR YOU MERI JAAN. Okay let's sleep baby.

Right now Ishan was sleeping in Shubman arm's.

SHUBMAN In mind the day You accept my proposal It's clear You're going To Mine forever No one can snatch you from me "No One". There are something different with shubam voice like jealously, possessiveness, anger, happiness everything .His eyes were very darkAnyone would get scared looking at his eyes at that moment.

Author Pov

At this time Shubman was 19 years old.
And the Ishan was 18 years old.
First time they meet they are only 11 years old also in same class Were sitting on the same seat and become friends and bestie and boyfriend.

When Shubman was 16 years old he release he love his own best friend because when Shubman kiss Ishan's He feel something don't know but something that's feel when have Love feeling not bestfriend wali felling.
He knows because he love to watch Rom-Com movies.

But when Shubman sees his Ish seat with another boy he didn't like it but when the boy touch His little Ish.He got angry and couldn't bear it anymore He went to the man where the Ishan seat with the boy.
He grab ishan waist.And took him straight to the school washroom.
Where Ishan was just shocked because of Shubman sudden Action.

SHUBMAN = Why are you talking and laughing with that idiot 😡

ISHAN = What happened Shubi And He's not idiot he's mayank Our new classmate said with sweet and sacred voice.

SHUBMAN = Whatever he's why are you talking with him said with too much jealously voice his eyes are very dark that's why Ishan was scared.

ISHAN = Shubi he don't have Chemistry Notebook that's why I'm talking with him and seat him Said with Scared voice.

SHUBMAN = Listen Ish You don't need to talk anyone except me Understood said with angry voice.

ISHAN = Why Shubman you have so many friends but I never said anything then why I can't talk anyone said with confident and sacred voice.

SHUBMAN = Ok I don't talk anyone except you But you also don't talk Anyone except me Promise And Don't call me my full Name call me Shubi said with angry voice.

ISHAN = why are you being too much possessives "we are Just Friends" Said with confident voice.

If someone can see Shubman face here he can tell Shubman wasn't happy because his face looking really scary after Ishan reply.