Part 2 ✨ONLY ONE DAY ✨

In swimming pool area
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NOW, Ishan was playing with water, he was feeling as if he was free from everything his thoughts his feelings, he was happy He having genuine smile on his face!!!

Shubman in his mind Ohh my baby that smile on your face always looks like previous more than‌ a diamond..
am sorry for hurting you am sorry for snatching your smile but that time I don't have any option but Now I have only one option for my entire life to keep you my side forever'
I was who snatched your smile and I will return it to your smile and myself Ish!!!

Ishan = What happened why you looking at me like this asked with Confused look.

Shubman = like what asked with showing his smile.

Ishan = Youuuuu I am literally done with you said with irritate voice.

"Shubman showing his smirking like he do something good"

"Now Shubman was in the swimming pool with Ishan but Ishan Unknowingly threw water on Shubham"

Shubman = Oh baby you want to play asked with cold raspy voice showing his dimple.

Ishan = No, I did it by mistake, but by then Shubman had started throwing water on him.

Ishan = ‍ stop it shubb said with fake anger voice.

Shubman = you started first now am not gonna stop Ish said with cold but soft voice.

Ishan = Ohh Then you will not stop, okay He also started throwing water on the Shubman.

"Both of them were happy together after many years Shubman wanted this moment to never end but he also wanted to give Ishan every happiness that he could give to Ishan in 5 years"

"But something suddenly bother Shubman and he grabs Ishan by the waist and pulls him towards himself"

Ishan = What are you doing shubb leave me it's hurt said with hurting voice.

Shubman = Have you dated anyone in the last 5 years, he asked in his cold raspy and possessive voice Looking at Ishan's face with in overprotective or we can also say overpossessive way.

•Ishan was surprised by this sudden question of Shubman•

Ishan = Ahhh what, What are you saying with confuse voice.

Shubman = Answer me Ish His grip had become tighter.

Ishan = Why should I tell you Who are you to me said with cold voice.

Shubman = You're Everything said with angry and possessive voice.

Shubman = Now give me my answer said with same voice.

Ishan = No I haven't dated anyone., Said with soft voice.

Shubman = Whyyy asked with doubtly voice.

Ishan = Ahhhhhh are you real shubb okayyy Because I was busy building my career and did not even get time to date anyone But suddenly Ishan also asks the same question to Shubman.

Ishan thought that Shubman must have dated many people there.

Shubman = No said with soft voice.

Ishan = Whyy asked him with suprised voice.

Shubman = I can't find anyone like you there‌ And I knew that we would meet someday, so how could I betray you said with soft raspy voice showing his genuine smile.