Ch 4 ✿feelings✿

Present Time

"The photoshoot was completed"

Aditi = Excuse me manager Can you take a group photo of us please ? Said with excited voice.
{She is a big fan of Gujarat Titans and Shubman ofcourse that's why she's so excited}

Manager = "Why Not"

Aditi = Ishu came here  Let's get a picture taken Said with happy voice.

Ishan = No adi I'm going said with
tired voice.

Someone was looking at him with his shining eyes.

Aditi = Please baby 🥺

Ishan = Okay

"Now Ishaan was standing with Mohammed Shami (GT player)for the picture"

Mohammed Shami = Hii, My name is Mohammed Shami You know me Right Said with soft voice showing his smile

Ishan = No, I didn't Said genuine voice.

Mohammed Shami = You don't know me Said with suprised voice.

Ishan = No, Actually mein cricket nahi dekhta so bes mujhe ek do cricketer ke baare me hi pata hain !!

Mohammed Shami = Ohh jabi hi toh  kahun mare baare me kaise nahi pata Said with Calmly voice.

Ishan = Hahaha, Yeah

"Someone was looking at them with deep black eyes"

?? = Wait, Let's change the positions said with cold scary voice.

"Everyone was looking at the same place from where the sound came"

Mohammed Shami = Why Shub Said with confuse voice ??

Shubman = I'm not comfortable there Said with same voice.

Ishan = Wait,I'm going there you don't need said to Shami.

Shubman = Who told you to go, I have told Mohammed Shami Said with cold but politely voice.

Mohammed Shami = Calm down bro I am going there Said with smiley face.

"Right Now, Ishan standing beside Shubman while looking down But suddenly Shubham grabbed Ishan's waist "

Ishaan was shocked because of Shubman's sudden Action.

Ishaan in his mind "Why he's doing this I hate his touch but why why god its feel so good Looking towards Shubman"

Shubman = You're waist is my favourite thing to grabbed Ish Said with passionate voice showing his smirking.

"Ishan was done with this man he ignored him.

*After some time*

Ishan =Chal adi I am also leaving byee said with Sleepy voice.

Aditi = Byee

*right now ishan's was waiting for his uber*

?? = Hii Mr.Kishan How are you?? Said with politely voice.

"Ishan looked at the place where he heard the voice after looking Shubman face his ignore his question"

Shubham = Reply me Ish don't ignore me Said with irritate voice.

Ishan = God Dammit My name is Ishan Not fuking "Ish" Said with frustrated voice.

Shubham = For me You're My Ish Not ishan Said with flirti voice