Ch 6 *Condition*

Ishan's Room
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ishan = Come out quickly, are you dead? Said with frustrated voice.

Shubman = No Ish, I will not leave you so soon replied with soft voice.

Ishan in his mind I wish I could throw you out of my the room.

Shubman Mobile
Caller Id SARA 💅

Ishan = Come out quickly, you are getting a call on your mobile Said with irritate voice.

Shubman = Pick up the call and tell him/her Shubman is busy replied with soft voice.

Ishan = I'm Not Come Out quickly I don't have much time with same voice.

*Then Ishan see whose call Shubman is getting*

"Ishan mumbling to himself who's she and replied himself ohh ishan are you idiot probably his girlfriend"

"Now Ishan feel something uneasy in his heart he don't know but he doesn't like it"

Ishan = Mr.Gill please come Fast Your girlfriend is calling said with jealously voice.

*Now Shubman had come out of the washroom*

Shubman = My girlfriend?? Said with Confused voice.

Ishan = Yesss please check the caller Id said with some jealously voice.

Shubman in his mind someone's is jealous showing his smirking.

Ishan = Please Mr.Gill pick her call I also have to do a photoshoot, please hurry up siad with cold voice.

Shubman = she's wasn't important I'm ready for photoshoot said with soft voice.

Ishan to himself What a Mean man he is, calling his own girlfriend wasn't important.

"Suddenly Shubman Pushes Ishan towards the wall and holds his waist"

Shubman = first of all She's wasn't my  girlfriend She was my Niece and second of all Why you're tensed about her hmmm said with cold voice.

Ishan = I don't care who she is to you And I don't tensed about anyone  leave me Mr.Gill replied with angry voice.

Shubman = Then why did your voice change when you took his name Said with same voice.

Ishan = Ahhhh stop it Mr.Gill I said leave me be professional Said with frustrated voice.

Shubman = Ohh it's Hard to me infront of you replied with flirty voice.

Ishan = It's useless to talk to you, let me do my work, I don't have that much time Said with same voice.

Shubman = And it's fun to me talk to you showing his smirking.

*Now Ishan's showing his anger eyes*

Shubman= Okay,Okay My Ish let's do it showing his dimple smile.

"Shubman in his mind This 5'6 foot guy is scaring me How can someone be so cute? My Ishu Baby"

*The photoshoot was completed But Yes Shubham was repeatedly irritating Ishan with his flirting*

Ishan = Ahhh Finally Now get out of my room Said with cold voice.

Shubman = That's mean Ish how can you Said that to me said with upset voice showing his puppy eyes.

Ishan = By my mouth get out said with same voice.

Shubman = As you say my ish Don't forget The condition let's meet tomorrow and I pick up you 7:00 AM Byeee Mari Jaan Said with soft voice showing his smirking.