chapter 18

Annalei's pov

Rut and I got back to the dorm building at about 3 pm and decided we would just go back to his dorm. Once we got to Rut's dorm he got a text from Frank saying that Frank was staying with his girlfriend at her place that night. Rut and I decided that I would just stay over again, but we were gonna go hang out with our friends, we have no idea who is going but everyone in our friend group chat was invited to hang out at Ethan and Mark's place, it was probably about 2 blocks away from our dorm area so we will just end up walking there. "Rut can we stop back at my apartment so I can get changed into a clean pair of clothes before we go?" I asked Rut. "Of course Lei" Rut said. At about 4 pm we get to my dorm and I just change and do my skin care and curl my eyelashes, I didn't do much only because it wasn't a party or anything. Rut and I left from my dorm to go to Ethan and Mark's sometime before 5 pm. We decided to stop and get drinks at the cafe shop that we passed on our way there, Rut got an iced strawberry and lemon tea and I got an iced caramel and vanilla latte with cold foam and cinnamon on top of it. I took a picture to post on my instagram story.

annalei.fantilli has posted a new story

YAY GUYS I KEPT MY PROMISE OF UPDATING!! hope yall liked stay healthy🩷