Bad words | Vic and Andy

Mila Herrera-Hughes  |  Vic and Andy

| Mila says a few bad words she learnt from her auntie Maya. |

~

"I'm gonna get you!" Dean called, chasing Mila around the station.

"No!" Mila squealed, running up the stairs as fast as her little legs could take her.

"Yes. I'm gonna catch you and tickle you." Dean said, slowly walking up the stairs behind the three year old.

"No tickles." Mila laughed, running into the beanery and towards her mom's.

She ran into the table, not being able to stop herself and lightly hit her head the leg of the table.

"Bitch." Mila huffed, slapping the table lightly.

Everyone gasped and glanced at each other not knowing if they heard her correctly.

"Vic, i am going to kill you." Andy seethed trying not to laugh.

"It wasn't me!" Vic exclaimed.

"No! You can't kill mommy. She's a bad ass bitch." Mila said and ran over to Vic and wrapped her arms around her legs.

Travis spat his coffee out and Carina choked on her food whilst Maya had an amused look on her face as everyone else tried to suppress their laughter.

"Who is teaching my child these words?" Andy asked, her mouth twitching into a smile.

"She sounds so cute saying it." Vic squealed.

"Auntie Maya said mommy was a bad ass bitch." Mila said, pointing to Maya.

"When did she say this, Mils?" Vic asked, a huge grin appearing on her face.

"Last Friday." Mila said simply.

"Last Friday? You were with mommy and mamì last Friday." Andy said with a small chuckle.

"It still last Friday." Mila shrugged with a small giggle.

"Why?" Andy looked over at Maya.

"I didn't know she heard me! I was telling Carina what Vic did the other week and i said she was a bad ass bitch but i thought Mila was asleep." Maya said with a sheepish smile.

"See, mamì, she did telled me." Mila smiled.

"It's told baby." Andy corrected.  "And she didn't tell you, you heard her say it."

"And it was also Monday just gone, kiddo." Maya said.

"That still last Friday." Mila said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Okay, butterfly, whatever you say." Vic chuckled, picking Mila up and placing her on her lap.

"I say last Friday." Mila said, placing her head on Vic's shoulder and reaching out to hold Andy's hand.

"We know." Andy giggled.

"Mommy, tell mamì to stop laughing, it's not frickin' funny." Mila huffed and snatched her hand away from Andy, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Okay, no! That's enough, mija, no more bad words." Andy said firmly.

"But, you said that one, mamì." Mila whined.

"Well, mamì's allowed to say those words because she's a grown up." Andy said.

"I grown up too." Mila said, tilting her head to the side.

"You're three." Andy said.

"Still grown up!" Mila stuck her tongue out and turned into Vic's chest.

Andy gasped playfully, sending Vic a glare when she laughed.

"Help me out here, Vic." Andy said, not wanting her child to say any more bad words.

"Butterfly?" Vic questioned.

"Yes, mommy." Mila replied sweetly, turning to look up at Vic.

"You know you're not allowed to say bad words." Vic started.

"I know." Mila gave her a sad pout.

"So why did you say them?" Vic asked.

"I don't know." Mila shrugged and looked down at the floor.

"You're mamì and i aren't mad we just don't want you to say them anymore, okay?" Vic said softly, lifting Mila's head up with her index finger.

"Okay. I'm sorry mommy." Mila whispered, wrapping her arms around Vic's neck.

"Good girl for saying sorry. Can you say sorry to mamì too, sunshine?" Vic asked, softly rubbing her daughters back.

"Okay." Mila said, letting go of Vic and reaching her arms out for Andy who took her and placed her on her lap.

"I'm sorry mamì." Mila said, looking at her hands that fiddled with the edge of Andy's shirt.

"It's okay, just no more, okay." Andy said.

"Okay." Mila nodded.

"Can i have a big hug?" Andy asked.

Mila smiled before wrapping her arms around Andy and buried her face in her neck.

"I love you, mija." Andy whispered, wrapping her arms around her tightly.

"I love you too, mamì and mommy." Mila said loud enough for Vic to hear.

"I love you more, munchkin." Vic smiled, placing her hand on Mila's cheek.

~

Arthur's note:

Sorry it's short and sorry i haven't updated in a while i've been trying to think of ideas but keep forgetting to write them.