chapter two

I woke up in the hospital with the light blinding me.i looked over to see dally sleeping in a chair while holding my hand. I smiled when I saw him there,at least he's not out there doing something stupid.

A few moments later, dally started to wake up" Good morning, sunshine," I said jokingly.he looked over at me, confused for a moment, and then he jumped out of his chair and hugs me " oh ponyboy..." he said. I was shocked when he did this because dally Winston is not the type to hug people." Is everything alright, Dal?" I asked.he pulled away, and he looked at me with a sad expression." ponyboy...after you passed out...the doctors checked you over... you have cancer..." said dally. I looked at him like he was crazy. " w-what..." I said.to was shocked to say anything else.

A few hours have gone by, and me and dally were chatting,and I realized that the gang were not here'sWerere everyone else ?" I asked.
Everyonene is at work.school, " he said.i nodded. "When do I get to come home, Dal?" I asked.i was getting sick of this hospital.eversence from the frie the death of johnny. I couldn't stand staying another night here. He laughs. " You should be able to leave toward the end of the week." I sighs " I want out of this place..." I said. He laughs again. " I know, I know." He said.