7장

Pay attention to the eyes. They....tell. 

-----------------------------------------------------

"Why don't you message him yourself if you're so nervous?" Dal-mi asked the girl who was constantly checking on Beomgyu's phone. 

Too bad, Yeonjun left him on read. 

"Yah! Stop checking the damn phone after every second."

Beomgyu snatched his phone from the poor girl's hand and she sulked again.

"One should," she said before sipping her strawberry milk. "Never fall in love." 

"Because it makes you the stupidest person in the world." Dal-mi finished for Ari, in return earning a glare. 

"Can you two just stop it? So are we going or not?" Beomgyu was getting impatient as they'd been in the cafe for almost an hour.

"Kaja!"

They were walking towards the entrance of the building when they spotted someone familiar sitting on the stairs and buried to their phone. 

"Yeonjun-ah?"

Beomgyu ran towards him in excitement and Ari looked like she would be fainting in about 5.

"Happy now?" Dal-mi teased her but Yeonjun heard that and smirked. 

"Ari?" He sat beside her and her heart was beating, really fast. 

"Hmm?"

"Sing something. I never got to hear your singing."

And how could she deny that precious request?

She began to sing and all of them fell silent as they closed their eyes vibing with the melody. 

The song came to an end and Yeonjun smiled brightly. "Your voice is so angelic, Ari..." 

She was so flustered. She tugged a hair behind her ear and thanked him. 

"LOVER WITH A DOLLAR SIGN, IS A LOSER!!" 

It was Beomgyu who squealed like a monkey while jumping around the room as he sang LO$ER=LOVER.

That's the typical Choi Beomgyu

Who can make everyone smile and laugh with his cute acts. 

All of a sudden the song changed which made Ari's eyes widen not only due to the steamy lyrics but also because of who was singing it...

점점 더 갈구해, oh
You know I want you bad, show me mercy (mercy)
우연 속 운명의 강한 얽힘 (huh)
두 눈 속의 서로를 찾은 그 순간

Want you to tame me now (now)
웃으며 나를 애태워도 but you're worth it (worth it)
무슨 말이나며 웃는 널 (널)
그저 널 따르겠어, 난 serve you, 나를 죽여

(Oh) the killa (oh)
심장 영혼까지 다 네 것 (oh)
넌 나를 앓게 하는 fever
마침내 날 제거하길 빌어

She had always admired Yeonjun for his unreal dancing but never knew his rapping skills were this good. 

It just made her fall for him....even more. 

They were enjoying when suddenly, the door creaked and a bunch teens swept in like they owned the whole planet.

All were boys.

Dal-mi and Beomgyu gulped, after seeing the uniform one of them was wearing. 

No one would want to mess with them. 

"Yah? Jinja?" Ari tried to stop her friends who were grabbing their things to give away the place. "They can't just barge in here-"

"Michyeosseo?" Beomgyu muttered low signaling with his eyes for her to shut up.  

Just then Ari felt someone grab her wrist.

It was Yeonjun. 

"Ari-ah, it's fine we can come again next time. Trust me, you don't want to get involved with them. They're...." he sighed before glancing at the boys whose presence alone were giving a look of get-lost-we-own-the-place.

"Trouble." 

Ari was about to say something when a new voice chimed in. "Yeonjun-hyung! Didn't see you there..." 

She could see Yeonjun looked uneasy, as the boy who seemed to be the youngest of the group stood firm before him, smirking. 

He was the one wearing the uniform, the Sa-rang High badge glinting on his chest-  a mocking reminder. 

"Long time, Niki." He gave a quick smile and left the room. 

Fuming with anger, Ari snatched her bag from the couch. As she straightened, she collided with a figure. 

He was tall enough to loom before her and had put on a black mask. 

Something sparked in Ari's gut, with the feeling that she knew these eyes – calm and strangely amused, staring into her soul. 

Little did she know he already recognized her.

The world seemed to fade away. The music, the murmurs of the boys – all muted under the dim, multicolored lights.

He slightly raised his brows and Ari immediately realized she'd been put into a trance. She blinked before licking her lips in nervousness and walking out. 

"Choi Ari. What took you so long?" 

His eyes still didn't tear away from her, which his friends noticed. 

"Taehyun-ah, what are you looking at?" Sunoo asked glancing at the door and back at him. 

"Choi Ari..."  

He unknowingly muttered under his breath making Sunoo more confused.

"What?"

------------------------------------------

I loved writing this chapter skaisevsjdg
If you're reading this, don't forget to comment and vote 🍉