2장

"Ari...are you crying?" His noisy self in a flash turned into a concerned one. 

"Was."

"Seems I was the only one who thought we were best friends.." Aaand he was back.

Well, we're talking about THE CHOI BEOMGYU here! 

"Just tell me why did you call?" She calmed herself before a curse could slip out. 

"If I tell you what I'll be saying next can make me your favourite person right now, would you still scold me?"

She smiled a bit, "Depends on what you're going to spill." 

"So.... What happened was....." This guy tests patience too much.

"He asked me if I was friends with you!"

"WHAT?! Are you kidding me? Tell me more, will you?" It needed just a small word to cheer her up. Beomgyu knew that. 

"Tomorrow is the day, right? The freaking TREASURE concert!" Beomgyu squealed making Ari's eyes widen. 

She rolled her eyes shortly after. "Yes, so what? Are you here to mock me because I can't make it when all of Seoul would be there?" 

"We're going bestie! His father has got free tickets. Can you believe it?"  

She sat up, taken aback, "B-But...he's into rock?" 

"How can you be so dense, Ari-ah? Of course he knows you love them. Or else why would he ask me to bring you?"

"Nevermind....Eomma would never allow it." He could sense the immediate sadness in her tone. 

"I'll tell her it's my birthday. I'll try my best to convince her. Just leave it to me." 

"But don't do it today. Right now she's exploding!" Ari sighed.

Ari can't believe it's actually happening. Not that she's going to see TREASURE live...

But the fact he knew what she loved, and thought of her...

Him. 

The best dancer of Jamsil High.

Her one and only crush since middle school. 

Choi Yeonjun. 

She wanted to scream. She was losing her mind thinking what she'd wear to look the most beautiful in his eyes. 

But then again, she wouldn't want her mother to drag her downstairs by the ear, would she?

Just Asian things. 

-----------------------

Heyya. Do tell me how you're finding the book! It'd make me happy :)

Smile more.

It suits you.🤍